Whats for dinner?

amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
I'm thinking of a lean burger...maybe without the bread but am getting tired of the same ol' thing. Any ideas?

Replies

• amunet07
    bump
  • rossraskolnikov
    rossraskolnikov Posts: 29 Member
    Porridge, a piece of fruit and a whole packet of Chocolate Fudge Crunch Creams with hot chocolate.
  • Meerataila
    Meerataila Posts: 1,885 Member
    07f3cdcbbac07590c38ac0c1ce865dc66356.jpg

The cake was supposed to be more of a granola bar type thing, but it's delicious, so I forgive it.

Dinner is a roasted red bell pepper stuffed with tomatoes, onions, garlic, mushrooms, and black beans.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Chicken pesto pasta with parmesan cheese is always good
  • TurtleTape
    TurtleTape Posts: 254 Member
    I'm going to be making a pot of mushroom gravy using home made chicken stock, and baking some chicken breast strips to go along with it. I have three red skin potatoes, a zucchini, and a bell pepper that I may cook along with the chicken, too. The gravy includes garlic and an onion along with the mushrooms, so it would certainly be a full meal!
  • amunet07
    yum...sounds good guys! :)
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Just had gluten-free fusilli pasta, with a sachet of My Dolmio creamy tomato sauce, and grated half-fat cheese mixed in, one of my favourite dinners. :-)
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    We're going to our favorite local Portuguese restaurant and I'm having the house salad filled with yummy summer veggies and the garlic shrimp with coarse country bread for dipping!
    For dessert, I'm having a chocolate peanut butter brownie!
  • TurtleTape
    TurtleTape Posts: 254 Member
    We're going to our favorite local Portuguese restaurant and I'm having the house salad filled with yummy summer veggies and the garlic shrimp with coarse country bread for dipping!
    For dessert, I'm having a chocolate peanut butter brownie!

I am so freaking jealous right now.
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,754 Member
    Sirloin burgers, with cabot 50% reduced fat cheddar cheese, mustard, tomato, lettuce and onion on a white wheat roll! Plus steamed cauliflower.

Then chocolate!
  • I had two mushrooms filled with cream cheese, garlic, red onion and breadcrumbs; with new potatoes, peas & carrots on the sides.
    Was yummy but I smell garlic-y now! :laugh:
  • KimchiKiller
    KimchiKiller Posts: 36 Member
    I'm making salmon with a little honey bbq sauce, steamed green beans, sauteed mushrooms, & brown rice.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Shrimp Pad Thai & pot stickers! Mmm...
  • cursivepulse
    cursivepulse Posts: 22 Member
    Rice with apple chicken sausage and vegan Alfredo sauce (not vegan, but so delicious)
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,562 Member
    BBQ pork chops and potatoes on the grill