Insanity Accountability Group

Options
13»

Replies

• kristanna77
    Options
    Hi! First day of insanity today (after a year, that is). Kicked. My. *kitten*. Count me in! :)
  • tryingtoshed
    tryingtoshed Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    cardio power and resistance today… beating the urge to quit!
  • lizm0001
    lizm0001 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day! Can I join as well? I tried doing it once before and made it through the first month but never moved on to the second. Would love to have people to chat about it with since I don't have anyone to do it with me here.
  • lillyy23
    lillyy23 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    hey im part of this insanity facebook group if anyone wants to join message me : )
    im on week3 guys i could use some motivation!!!!
  • Mylife0421
    Options
    Did you get the info you needed of what insanity is?
  • mommykallee
    Options
    Hey everyone, i'm doing insanity for the 2nd attempt, first time I got injured (not because of insanity) this time i'm 4 months post-prego, i use to do tattoo modeling & work for Jager and need some motivation!!!!!! Most of my friends have these awesome bodies and are not moms so they don't understand the battle with lack of time & body changes.
  • rutty725
    Options
    Hello everyone, can you please add me to the group too. I am doing Insanity and currently on Day 8. I would love some support and motivation. :wink:
  • trippingfrogs
    trippingfrogs Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I found this site - http://insanitycalories.com/ - I'm not certain that it is 100% accurate but it does seem to be in what I would consider the right range.
  • mrsf15h
    mrsf15h Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'd love to do it. I've got it now but I'm just so worried that I'm still too big to really be jumping around. I'll give it a go though. :)
  • CowboyItUp
    Options
    I'd love to do it. I've got it now but I'm just so worried that I'm still too big to really be jumping around. I'll give it a go though. :)

I'm really heavy right now, and still going through Insanity. For me, the way to avoid injury is to take it slow, not pushing to match the speed or distance of the folks on the video. I try to focus on having good form, and not beating myself up for taking as many breaks as I need. I also don't get upset with myself if I miss a day, for whatever reason. I know that I'm not at my best right now, and I plan to go at it again, and harder once I've finished this go 'round.
  • Bobbs70
    Bobbs70 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've just started Insanity too. Please add me to this group. I certainly need all the motivation I can get.

My workouts are heavy-lifting 4x/week, split routine. And now starting Insanity. I realized I need to get out of my comfort zone and push my body hard to get the results I want. Joining a group would provide me the motivation, accountability and consistency I need, which I lack so completely.
  • justinho73
    justinho73 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me im starting month 2 tommorow and im nervously excited
    I have to do it before work so i will be getting up at 4 am to do it ????
  • Smitin25
    Options
    Going to start Insanity in the a.m. I've done this workout before and it works. Yes, I'm overweight and yes this workout us for us too! Looking forward to the challenge and sharing my updates with you all!!! #LetsDoThis :wink:
  • AnjeliqueX
    Options
    I'm game too! Count me in! I certainly need all the motivation I can get.
    I'm 1 workout away from finishing my 2nd week of 1rst month
  • rjoyn
    rjoyn Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Can I join in? Just did the first fitness test this morning!
  • HalienKnox
    HalienKnox Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added too!