Need some new friends!

Options
Hello, all! My name is Alexa and I'm (trying to be) on the path to a healthier life! I just went through my friends list and deleted anyone who hasn't been online in over two months... and I was left with five friends! I want to meet some of you lovely active users so we can swap recipes, workouts, tips and tricks, and just generally motivate each other toward our common goals!

Come say hi :)

51250813.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• cantobean
    cantobean Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    My situation was similar...hadn't been on here in a year or so...turns out most of my friends left! I'm back and I will be here logging regularly.
  • maddigetsthin22
    Options
    Sent you a friend request! I'm in the same situation as you! I stopped logging for a while then came back and deleted over half of my friends because they didn't log anymore! Now I'm looking for more friends too! Anyone else reading this feel free to add me as well! (:
  • FlanJamz
    FlanJamz Posts: 15
    Options
    I'm new to MFP but, sadly, not new to the battle of the bulge. Friends needed!
    A
  • Mikameii
    Mikameii Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm not new to the MFP app but definitely new to the community aspect!
    I'm in need of new fitness buddies too.
    Sending a friend request for sure!
  • succeedin2
    succeedin2 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Any of you that are serious like I am this time , focused. And communicates with more than "the like button"can add me!
  • mcaila
    mcaila Posts: 33
    Options
    Sent you a request :)
  • BarbGallo
    Options
    Hi would love to be a fitness buddy to someone! I just joined today and have 60 lbs to loose. Since I have retired and stay at home I have to do the weight loss thing by myself but would love support !
  • BarbGallo
    Options
    I have 60 lbs to loose and would love some support!
  • BarbGallo
    Options
    I am new also! I have 60 lbs to loose .
  • cherylk85
    cherylk85 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I haven't been on here in awhile but, I'm back & have 60 lbs to loose.