Who is your favorite NFL team?

Options
Preseason is about to start so let's talk some trash.

I'm a Bears fan and expect them to go at least 35 and -6. DAAAAAAAA BEARS

hopefully people will get the superfans joke

Replies

• williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options
    Umm, Packers fan here! I live in GB, so I have no choice. Please forgive me for this necessity of location, and I shall overlook yours :tongue: :happy: :drinker:
  • ScoobyM34
    Options
    No shame in my game. I'll be rooting against your team every game this season!
  • FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Cowboys and Giants.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Broncos.
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    Options

And I the same :drinker: At least we are fans of teams in the greatest, most storied division in the league--amirite?
  • lucyricky2
    lucyricky2 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Chicago Bears even though I live in Wisconsin Shame on me!!!
  • kuntry_navySD
    kuntry_navySD Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Packers!! Go Pack Go!!
  • kxbrown27
    kxbrown27 Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Go Bears.
  • mjbowman821
    mjbowman821 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Do you have to ask?

Dallas Cowboys
  • TheBookSiren2316
    Options
    Seahawks! <3

I have a close friend who is a 49er's fan and we always talk about our forbidden love. lol

I also like the Packers and I watched the Cowboys growing up so if they are not going against the Seahawks or Packers, I'll root for them. I'm dissapointed often by that choice. ;)
  • ScoobyM34
    Options

And I the same :drinker: At least we are fans of teams in the greatest, most storied division in the league--amirite?

Well, it is the best rivalry in sports. I thoroughly enjoy whenever these two get together.
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Broncos all the way
  • scrapalooza
    scrapalooza Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Cowboys!
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    Options
    Whooooo Dat!!! and in my very quiet inside voice The Browns. Most hated team......Pittsburg Steelers and Ben Worthlessberger
  • seventwenty
    seventwenty Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Colorado Buffaloes. What is this No Fun League you speak of?
  • Snip8241
    Snip8241 Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    Giants and Ravens
  • Stephanie_skinny
    Stephanie_skinny Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    TEXANS!!!! :heart:
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options

Well, it is the best rivalry in sports. I thoroughly enjoy whenever these two get together.

Bears Packers is not the best rivalry in sports. (IMO) Its a great rivalry and definitely in the top few but its not #1....Yankees / Red Sox is higher, Canadians / Bruins might be about the same (it might depend on your sport preference (prefer football or hockey) and the greatest rivalry in all of sports is

um_ohio_comparison.jpg
  • MadDogManor
    MadDogManor Posts: 1,447 Member
    Options
    Ravens are my current home team. No way could I be a fan of the Redskins, as I grew up cheering for the Lions

Edit: grammar
  • 32daisies
    32daisies Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    The Giants for me. But when I want to root for an underdog, I cheer for the town I grew up in, the Bills. :)