isagenix -30 day cleanse

Options
Hi there,

I am starting my isagenix 30 day cleanse. I've had friends who have actually done this and lost weight (the after results are priceless). Always looking for some support and positive vibes and for some people to do the cleanse with. Feel free to drop me an email if your interested, and we can do it together. I already have all my research complied.

Replies

• Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Yeah.
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    I really don't even have anything witty to say.
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

I am starting my isagenix 30 day cleanse. I've had friends who have actually done this and lost weight (the after results are priceless). Always looking for some support and positive vibes and for some people to do the cleanse with. Feel free to drop me an email if your interested, and we can do it together. I already have all my research complied.
    Do you realize that the weight loss was the result of the calorie deficit and not the.....isagenix 30 day cleanse? Really, it's a waste of money because you can buy some real food and create a calorie deficit and lose weight that way. It will come off slower, but it will be sustainable over the long run.

As for the cleanse part-totally unnecessary. Your body is a natural mean supreme cleaning machine as needed. :smile:
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    lol
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    $50 they fail.
  • Holla4mom
    Holla4mom Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

My friend did this and lost 30 lbs in 30 days, so much of which was water weight and muscle weight. After the cleanse is over, you'll have to figure out how to keep your calories low without relying on liquid meals. She also said it was really expensive compared to buying regular food.
  • stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you should stock up on lots of toilet paper
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you should stock up on lots of toilet paper
    D6miL7q.gif?
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    While compiling your research did you come across anything that mentioned that this is a scam????? Calorie deficit equals weight loss, not magical cleanses. Your body cleanses itself.
  • quincy06
    quincy06 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    justloveyourl- I don't know why people are so negative on this website.. but anyway... I personally have not tried Isagenix, but have a few friends who live by it. They have definitely lost a lot of weight and kept it off but they "live by" Isagenix. Its almost like it is a cult. (lol) It works for them and they love it. They do two shakes a day. Healthy snacks in between and a healthy low calorie meal for dinner. Shakes work for some people, some people they don't work for. Everyone has their own way of losing weight.
    I personally love Weight Watchers. But I would not bash anyone who chooses another way! People need to find what works for them and what fits into their life style! Good luck!
  • SLLRunner
    SLLRunner Posts: 12,942 Member
    Options
    justloveyourl- I don't know why people are so negative on this website.. but anyway... I personally have not tried Isagenix, but have a few friends who live by it. They have definitely lost a lot of weight and kept it off but they "live by" Isagenix. Its almost like it is a cult. (lol) It works for them and they love it. They do two shakes a day. Healthy snacks in between and a healthy low calorie meal for dinner. Shakes work for some people, some people they don't work for. Everyone has their own way of losing weight.
    I personally love Weight Watchers. But I would not bash anyone who chooses another way! People need to find what works for them and what fits into their life style! Good luck!
    People are not being negative, they are being honest. I personally cannot support something that is basically a glorified VLCD, but I also won't lie to a person about it either.

As for your friends who live on this VLCD, the best to them but this is not a healthy sustainable way of life.