losing intrest in eating

Options
I am losing all interest in eating because I am such a picky eater I dont tolerate dairy products very well just the thought of yogurt makes me gag honey is nasty. I force my self to eat wheat products but I hate the taste they taste like straw and I am stuck at a 5 lbs loss I stay with in my calorie count and am killing my self to do 60 mins of exercise a day 6 days a week and still nothing no weight or inches and now I am beginning to be so turned off by my food choices that I dont want to eat is there any hope for me ever being able to lose weight .

Replies

• jessieinblue
    jessieinblue Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Are you eating back the calories you burn through exercise?
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    First off, don't eat anything you don't like. Find foods you like and eat a large variety. If you don't like what you eat, you are either going to just not eat much, or eventually gorge yourself in foods you used to eat that are bad! There are soo many different foods out there! If you don't like wheat, don't eat it. Same with yogurt. If you like bread for sandwiches, try wraps instead. Just keep trying different things, you will find things you do like!
  • durangogal
    Options
    How about Fruit ? Also, have you tried a protein drink? I mix mine w/yogurt & fresh fruits - nice smoothie in the AM
  • hotpickles
    hotpickles Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    I've been experimenting a lot with different flavours. Like you, I cannot stand the taste of wheat products. Whole wheat/whole grain is just so gross to me! I've given up a lot of grain/bread products because of this. I only like that nice fresh white flour bread, which isn't the greatest, so I just resort to not eating it at all. I don't eat a lot of dairy either.

I eat a lot of big salads, nuts, fruits and vegetables. For my salads, I make my own dressings. I get really creative with the ingredients, trying to create a sweet/spicy mix with honey and hot peppers and garlic, or tangy red wine vinegar. I've found this really gives my salads and vegetables a kick!

Maybe you could try adding some higher calorie items such as walnuts (or any nut for that matter) olives, avocados, eggs, etc.

Feel free to add me as a friend too :)
  • keykey01
    Options
    Are you eating back the calories you burn through exercise?

most of them but sense I cant have sweets I usually have 300 calories left and I am so so so sick of plain water but sense sugar is a no no that's what I'm left with most sweeteners have a nasty after taste so its water water water.
  • finditnow
    Options
    Lean muscle weighs more than fat. Are you losing inches? Your body is replacing fat with muscle.
  • finditnow
    Options
    Lean muscle weighs more than fat. Are you losing inches? Your body is replacing fat with muscle.
  • keykey01
    Options

I have not loss anything :sad:
  • keykey01
    Options
    How about Fruit ? Also, have you tried a protein drink? I mix mine w/yogurt & fresh fruits - nice smoothie in the AM

Fruit may work but not sure about protein drinks and definitely NO yogurt.
  • glittersoul
    Options
    I make smoothies for my kids by using a banana, frozen strawberries and a splash of milk or juice so the blender will work lol maybe that will work. You can put any type of fruit in there. Pineapple, blueberries, peaches, etc.