OK, Ok, OK

Options
I have been hesitate to post an introduction before now but all of you guys/gals after reading a few posts talked me into it. I have been using this site for the last couple of weeks as well as joining a Gym. I am beginning to feel an energy difference which feels AWESOME i might say. I have been needing some assistants in my goals that I have been attemping to do for the last couple of years but do to one thing or another I have failed. Now my health is starting to be effected because of it. so in October 2010, yes a couple of months ago I began a new commitment for myself and have been working hard since. My sister in law found this site and suggested it to me I can honestly say that I am addicited. it is so nice not to play the guessing game when it comes to my food choices and letting me know how much I Burn while exercising helps as well. I just wish it had the calories burned for the "Zumba Work out" I am going to attempt it for the first time tonight... So keep you fingers crossed. I have a friend who loves it so why not give it a try, right?
I hope everyone stick with it and meets there personal commitment...
-Sandi :flowerforyou:

Replies

• nilisabel
    nilisabel Posts: 338
    Options
    let me know how it goes! I totally wanna try zumba but am somewhat nervous about my lack of grace :)
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Zumba.. I do Zumba with my Wii and I love it, I enter in my own calories as I used a HRM when doing it .. If you can't do that, then enter it under Aerboic Dance or High Intesity Dense ...
  • carolinegeorgia
    Options
    Zumba is great, it's not about grace, it's about having fun and the exercise is a bonus ;-)
  • bjmk19047
    bjmk19047 Posts: 123
    Options
    I did Zumba Sunday for the first time and LOVED IT!!! It didnt matter that I didnt know what the heck I was doing, I was just having FUN!!!
  • BlueIrish2
    Options
    Good for you! I have been wanting to try Zuma myself - let me know how it goes. Excercise is so much better when it is fun!
  • cmbeuthien
    cmbeuthien Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I too am going to try Zumba for the first time tonight. My bf swears by it, she loves it so much she has searched for classes near me. I also wish there was Zumba in the exercise catagory. Good luck ~Melissa :smile: :smile:
  • SandiDc
    SandiDc Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks that what I needed to know... will let you know how it goes... :-)