Just joined today

Options
Hi guys,

Just signed up, bit of a background, I'm 5ft tall, was 82kgs about 5 years ago, got my weight down to 55kgs last year for my wedding. Since then I have put on 4 kgs (it's true, I couldn't fight the post-wedding binge!)

Have massively fallen down in the diet department since getting married in September, I'm more angry at myself more than anything since I said I wouldn't let myself do that, it's just incredibly hard to get started again, I'll do great until the afternoon and get cravings for everything I shouldn't have, doesn't help I'm hypoglycemic too.

Either way, I'm hoping to lose 4 kgs by Husband's birthday at the end of March as my short term goal and 10kgs in total by July to get me to my ultimate goal weight of 49kgs.

Would love to chat to other people to help keep me going, I also write loads of recipes, so if anyone needs a low fat/low calorie version of something, I'm sure I can figure something out for you in return!

Mary

Replies

• mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Welcome Mary, and good luck....
  • millermichellelea
    Options
    Welcome and the best of luck to you! You will do it and look awesome for it. There are a lot of great and very helpful people here. I love this site and I am sure you will to. :smile:
  • xoxchristeexox
    Options
    Welcome! I wish you the best of luck! We are all here for you!
  • mresta
    mresta Posts: 33
    Options
    Thanks so much everyone, I'm actually looking forward to tomorrow.

Tonight I'm going to appreciate the husband's chilli con carne, then the third and hopefully last major weight loss journey begins first thing in the morning.