Seeking Fitness Buddies

Options
Hi, I am Lisa, and I would like to find a few people on here who are like me, trying to lose weight and get back into shape. My biggest problem is my eating. I need to lose 40+ pounds, but I put my goal at 30 since it would be amazing for me just to lose that. If anyone would like to add me, that would be great and maybe we can motivate each other!

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! Add me if you'd like!!
  • RollTideLisa
    Options
    Thank you , I will! And congrats on the amazing weight loss, that is awesome!!!
  • crikgrrl
    crikgrrl Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey - feel free to add me!
  • mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Lots of newbies including me too. I need to lose around the same amount of weight then start tonning up. I could do with some encouragement too so hope you do not mind me adding you on my list.

I have set myself a realistic challenge of 90 days, see how that goes.

Good luck to you as well adn congrats for taking those first steps...look forward to watching your transformation.
  • momtoaz
    momtoaz Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Feel Free to add me. I have to be on track now I can't say tomorrow. It's today!
  • shrinkwithdanni
    shrinkwithdanni Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hiya hun also looking for fitness buddies I'm on my app so please feel free to add me looking to motivate people and be motivated myself x

P's can't add ppeople on my app x
  • Booklover24601
    Booklover24601 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sure you can add me. I'd love more fitness buddies for motivation.
  • sarahjanescobie
    sarahjanescobie Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    hiya

I have 70lb to lose (9lb gone so far) feel free to add me and good luck :-)
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I want to lose another 40-50 lbs. Feel free to add me! :happy:
  • ludel0528
    Options
    Good Luck Lisa! :)
  • RollTideLisa
    Options
    Thanks so much to everyone! I really appreciate it, and I hope we can all motivate and support each other, good luck to all of you, I will be cheering you all on!!