Looking for friends of all shapes and sizes!

Options
Hello, I'm a 21 year old university student and looking for some friends to help motivate and support (but also for friends I can motivate and support back!) I used to be really into sports in high school, but since starting college I have basically stopped all physical activity besides riding my bike to class each day. I want to get back into a work-out groove, as well as lose the 15 pounds I've put on in the last three years or so.

I want to measure my success by how I feel and how my clothes fit, which is why I'm only going to be weighing myself once a month! I'm also going to try and aim for only a moderate deficit and only lose between .5 and 1 pound a week on average. I'm trying to remember that this is not a race, I have more time than anything else!

I want to eat healthy, log everyday, exercise, and feel good doing it all!

For those who like friends who are more like themselves, I am:
5'4"
135 pounds
looking to get to 120 pounds

bust: 35"
waist: 27"
hips: 35"

But I'm not picky, I just want my wall to be filled with some smiling motivated faces who log in regularly!

Replies

• mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi,

You can add me if you would like, welcome aboard.
  • HareKrsna108
    HareKrsna108 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi,

You sound exactly like me,

I'm 21, used to be sporty at high school then started college and everything went downhill

5'4'" but im 145 pounds now, what to get to 135 pounds first =D

Add me =D haha
  • ursher3d
    ursher3d Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'm also a college student looking for friends to keep me motivate. I am trying to loose 10-15 lbs by Sept. and 20lbs all together.

I am 5'2
    157.2 lbs
    looking to be 142.0 - 135.0 lbs

bust:34
    waist:29
    hips:42 (Yeah, I'm pear shaped lol)

You can add me if you like
  • cheekitraci
    Options
    Hi I have joined today and want to lose about 10-12 pounds, I am new to the calorie counting so would really appreciate some help in getting started.

Tracy
  • DiegoStrong
    Options
    Hi everyone I just joined yesterday!, I'm a 33 year old photographer. I actually am trying to gain a little bit (2kg roughly 4 lbs) of weight since I've always been pretty skinny. I started strength training a year ago and only went up 2 Kg in the process which I thought would be very different!! so I started looking for a little more help. :) feel free to follow and hope everyone achieves what they want in a healthy smart way!
  • mroo2014
    mroo2014 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey :) feel free to add me, I'm on here loads :)
  • NessaReh85
    NessaReh85 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Completely understand. I was moderately active in school, less than moderate in college and now that Im graduated and a mother it has become almost non-existant. I need to get my motivation back! Feel free to add me if you want.

I can be your biggest cheerleader!!
  • funloving15
    funloving15 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am aiming to lose 10lbs. Like to have motivated friends who want support also. I HAVE ALL SORTS OF TIME...retired but still enjoying every minute of the gift of life! Pls add me to your pal list. Jim