Found y'all via Android Apps!!

Options
I am SO excited to be finding this site! I found the "calorie tracking" app for my phone and was trying it, and then got online.. (wow... those two keep in perfect sync instantaneously! impressive!) and then I stumbled into the message boards!!

You are all great!! The positive energy here is awesome. The recipe ideas... well I have to go spend a lot of time on that listing!!! I really need and want to learn to cook and eat more mindfully. And there are great ideas here!

Anyway, I am excited to find such an energized and uplifting group of folks! I look forward to getting to know many of you much more as the days and weeks roll along!!

:flowerforyou:
Kay

Replies

• newmeat30
    newmeat30 Posts: 766 Member
    Options
    So glad you found us!! My situation was just like yours. I had been using the app (ipod) and then found the website and message boards. You will really LOVE it here. Everyone is so supportive and you can find so much encouragement, information, and ideas. WELCOME!!! :flowerforyou:
  • mariannekehl
    mariannekehl Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! I am relatively new here too, and I LOVE this sight. Good luck on your fitness journey!
  • Silky815
    Silky815 Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. and good luck to you. I think this is the best site, and there are so many on here, to give support. Feel free to add me.
  • Creiche
    Creiche Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    I found this community the same way you did a few months ago...lots of great people, advice, and support here! Welcome!
  • gillybt
    Options
    Like all the other comments, welcome. I found the app on my ipod and was very impressed, then thought I'd have a look on the website. What more can I say other than WOW. Happy dieting hun. x
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    I found this website the same way. I love it. Best wished to you
  • tcarter12
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! Glad you found the message boards and remember on your journey your not alone. Awesome positive support on the forum.
  • goldwingrider
    goldwingrider Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great motivating site and it does get addictive!
  • agartin
    agartin Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I just joined myself and I love the app as well.

I can just feel your up beat attitude through your text - that's awesome!