Hi

Options
Well this is my second week on the site. I guess i'm just a little shy because I just got the courage to say H83720.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counteri. Wow I might need to get out more lol.

Replies

• cherlyann
    Options
    Well this is my second week on the site. I guess i'm just a little shy because I just got the courage to say H83720.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counteri. Wow I might need to get out more lol.
  • Canelitas
    Canelitas Posts: 712
    Options
    lol, don't be shy, everyone here is friendly ... Welcome to the forums! :flowerforyou:
  • lisabeavers
    Options
    hi and welcome!
  • spoken4
    spoken4 Posts: 17
    Options
    Well I'll say hello! So HELLO! This is my first week using this website and I really getting into it. I've been telling everyone I know about it. I like it because it gets you up off your but to doing something good for yourself (exercise that is). I'll be so glad when I can weigh myself again to see if I've lost any weight my first week. Keep up the good work!
  • jessicasue13
    Options
    Welcome! I am just getting started as well.
  • Livi_Loves_Pink
    Options
    I'm shy too, but this is a great site with great people. Everyone is so nice. :flowerforyou:

Welcome!
  • jfaw
    jfaw Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome....this is the best program ever! Been a faithful member for 9 months. The program works if you respond to the net calorie count like I did.

Lots of support here for you!!!

:bigsmile:
  • pinktoque
    pinktoque Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    welcome! :)
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    welcome:smile: