~*~*~*~*FREE PIZZA UP IN THIS THREAD*~*~*~*~*~

Options
Not really, I ate it all. But anyway, I just desperately need some new friends!

Well for starters I'm not exactly new here! =] I'm very active on MFP but unfortunately most of the friends I have acquired since I joined no longer log in and I only have around 4 or 5 good friends left on here. I don't care if you're new or old or young or whatever!

A little about me; I'm 18 and a senior in highschool! I eat 1500 calories a day plus any exercise calories depending on how hungry I'm feeling. I believe in moderation but I try to eat as clean as possible. I haven't been very good though lately and I'm hoping that today is the last of my weird junk induced days. =] My diary is wide open for any and all to set their horrified gazes on. I tend to like every post I see as long as it's positive, I seldom comment unless I have an outstanding opinion about it. I don't usually say anything unless I can give meaningful advice or encouragement. I will not comment on every single status or update saying "yayyy wow amzing beautiful way 2 goooo!!!!!!!!!" unless the post catches my attention.

Anyway! Go ahead and add me if you'd like an active friend with an open diary! =]

Replies

• OkamiLavande
    OkamiLavande Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I always love friends! Totally added. ♥

Likes make me feel accomplished so I'll take it.
  • NikiaSue
    NikiaSue Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Ughh, toying with my emotions like that, gah!
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    YOU LIED TO ME!!!!
  • baba_helly
    baba_helly Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    I was hoping to at least get a coupon out of this
  • sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,129 Member
    Options
    I can't be friends with a liar.
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I can't be friends with someone who would eat the whole pizza without having another one to share :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • breakingfitter
    Options
    Sure, but next time, I won't be so easy to forgive a broken promise of free pizza.
  • BowHunter1967
    BowHunter1967 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Where da pizzas at?
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Is the cheese sprayed off?
  • ririkore19
    Options
    I have just gotten back in to using MFP. I would love to have friends too as I have none. (: haha
  • egorre
    egorre Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    1cf.gif
  • marcellomoo
    marcellomoo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    :grumble:

But seriously, I love friends that eat and stick around. Add away :flowerforyou:
  • Hammybone
    Hammybone Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    What a tease. :angry:
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    I can't be friends with a liar.

You're friends with me. I lie all the time. In fact, I may be lying now.