HELP! Fancy restaurant for date night, need help with menu

Options
2»

Replies

• TowsonChuck
    TowsonChuck Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Eat what you want dude.

One night won't hurt you. You might wake up a few lbs. heavier from WATER RETENTION but you won't get fat.

Fitness is lifelong ... not a monthly thing. Enjoy life and don't be so picky over dumb **** like this.

Thanks for the sound advice... and being constructive. Not really being picky, I was merely asking for suggestions and thoughts for this one meal., since I hadn't had most of these things before. Not really sure where the "monthly thing" came from... why the hostility?
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Glad you had a good time! Sounds like a wonderful meal. Life is for living, so I say it's OK to take a day off here and there. It's not the one-off days that derail us; it's what you do routinely day-in and day-out, IMO.

Oh, and not to derail your thread, but your username caught my eye. I was born and raised in Lutherville, and went to Towson High School (a long time ago, ha-ha). I still have family in Baltimore, and I know how challenging it can be to find a healthy restaurant meal there.

Best of luck!
  • TowsonChuck
    TowsonChuck Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Glad you had a good time! Sounds like a wonderful meal. Life is for living, so I say it's OK to take a day off here and there. It's not the one-off days that derail us; it's what you do routinely day-in and day-out, IMO.

Oh, and not to derail your thread, but your username caught my eye. I was born and raised in Lutherville, and went to Towson High School (a long time ago, ha-ha). I still have family in Baltimore, and I know how challenging it can be to find a healthy restaurant meal there.

Best of luck!

Nice. I went to Towson University, and stuck around in the Cockeysville area. My day to day is pretty solid. I take the day off here and there. I went to the Orioles game the day after this meal, which was the big reason I didn't want to go over board.
  • millerll
    millerll Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Ahhh...stadium food! That stuff's a killer! But so worth it! I'd love to see an O's game - it's been years since I did. My brother went to Towson State - I remember when it was Towson State College, that's how old I am!

There used to be a restaurant in Towson ( I think it's gone now) called The Crease. They had the best French Onion soup I've ever had. Ah, the good ole days.