new to this site, looking for friends

Options
BexB42
BexB42 Posts: 32 Member
I'm 41, a mother of two older boys who live with me, married and working part time while attending college part time. I am currently on hiatus from school to attend to my weight. I have always had issues with weight and food, now I feel I need to address them as I have gained a significant amount. I have about 100 pounds to lose. I love the trackers here and it seems like a great community and site. I also love that it is free, I have been on/off WW for years and find it not affordable at this point. I'd love support from other moms/40-somethings and anyone really who has hints, encouragement and doesn't mind my questions! :)

Replies

• thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do this!!! Feel free to add me for support!!!
  • Care_Mia
    Care_Mia Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'm relatively new... log in every day and always happy to have new friends. Feel free to add me :)
  • liagreen625
    Options
    Welcome! I'm a 48 year old mom of 3. You can do this! A healthy, happy you is what is in your future. Add me to your support system. I will cheer you on!
  • Karatemombbt
    Karatemombbt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new to the message boards of mfp but would like to join with others for support & encouragement too. I'm 42 with 3 sons and lost 101 lbs. I had some life issues & lost track & gained it all back, so now I'm getting back in the saddle! (figuratively speaking) Feel free to add me. Would love the extra support!