Hello myfitnesspal and it's community!

Options
This is exactly the sort of site/app I was looking for to help me get into shape... looks very friendly!

Looking forward to having people to share this healthy adventure :)

Replies

• mclemmens
    Options
    I agree. I just found the application after a friend told me about another calorie-counter on her iphone, but kept looking for the Android. I am on my first day with tracking and am feeling motivated and excited that I can actually know where I stand with my food choices and feel in control for the first time. I also started personal training this week and am looking forward to feeling better. Watching each of you begin this journey is inspiring to me and I hope I can be as well :smile:
  • AngieRevised
    Options
    Welcome aboard to the MFP Party!
    Feel free to add me if you are looking for some new pals!

Angie
  • wearetheawkward
    Options
    With this, by the time summer 2011 comes, i will be healthy and happy with my body!
  • ANeWcRe8N
    ANeWcRe8N Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I also just recently found this site and Im loving it so far :) Good luck on your journey!
  • Gr3yF0x
    Options
    Cheers for the posts, still can't quite believe it's free!

Completely agree with you about food choices and how it put's you in control.. also makes me think twice about having cheeky snacks knowing that I'd have to log it, I could never lie to my little fitness pal :D

Something else I'm pleasently surprised is with having to eat your exersice calories to avoid "starvation mode" so I now find myself looking up nutritious recipies and planning a healthy diet ahead of time, something I never thought I'd be doing a year ago!

Good luck all
  • crainer
    crainer Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello the site is great I joined just after Xmas add me if you like no friends as yet!