Motivating and Determined friends needed!

Options
:flowerforyou: I don't have much to lose, rather tone up! I started well. Exercise 40min in the morning, 1h evening and 20min swim.
1200 calories a day( will eat more-can't do such a restrictions :)
After yesterday session I am already in pain and I NEED people who will motivate me and push to do more! :)

Who is In? I promise I will keep you motivate you to!

ps. my profile picture is when I was 20;) This is my motivation picture not the way I look now :) During 10yrs a put a double of that on!

Replies

• GirlBossGoals
    GirlBossGoals Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    No one??:(
  • jakicooke
    jakicooke Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I too need motivating and determined friends but still have a lot to lose compared to yourself.

feel free to add me :-)
  • GirlBossGoals
    Options
    I too need motivating and determined friends but still have a lot to lose compared to yourself.

feel free to add me :-)

I don't look anything like that!! haha this is picture from when I was 20, I am 30 now and 10kilo more!
  • jimbopolo
    jimbopolo Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    This is my 2nd time having a go at loosing weight and this time i seem to be doing a lot better, which is strangely more motivating in its self. feel free to add :)
  • littlemrsk
    Options
    Hi, I need motivating too! I'm 2 stone heavier than I want to be and determined to do more exercise and tone up! Feel free to add me!
  • Itslozzamate
    Options
    This is my second attempt at losing weight, lost 3 stone 2 years ago (still had more to lose) but managed to gain the majority of it back.

Feel free to add me, could do with some motivating friends to keep me strong :)
  • miss_lovebug03
    miss_lovebug03 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am keen to get involved, I love motivating and helping others and getting motivation in return is always a bonus :)
  • ranita888
    Options
    Just re-joined MFP and started training 2 days ago while watching my calorie intake. This time its for real. I gained so much weight in the past yr 1/2 due to just letting go and not caring about my body. I used to always say ok will start Monday, or ok will start tomorrow! I would go to the gym and just not do much or not sweat and then just stop....but last week I read somewhere : would you rather be unhappy with the way you are forever or be unhappy for that 30-45 minutes of daily training and then reach your goal of losing weight, fitting in your dream clothes and feeling so much more confident. I was like. Ok THATS IT! I'd rather endure the training pain than the low-self confidence pain! I'd rather endure the machine pain than the pain and fear of trying clothes while shopping and just realizing that nothing fits the way I would like it too. THATS IT! it's now or never. I chose to be happy again!!!!

Good luck xoxox
  • softmountains
    Options
    If You need extra bit of motivation feel free to add me. I feel You about the pain part, but that's the way to achieve Your goals. No pain no gain
  • texasbeu2y
    texasbeu2y Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    You can add me, but it have a lot more to lose. I have lost a lot already but I know I can go harder and do better. Let's get it!
  • rcadams97
    rcadams97 Posts: 106
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • BlueStarBoi
    BlueStarBoi Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. More support the better!
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • GirlBossGoals
    Options
    Amazing adding you in :)
  • GirlBossGoals
    Options
    Also thanks for the response :)) Lets keep each other motivated! Have fantastic low calorie day! haha
  • VeggieHero
    VeggieHero Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm adding everyone :) I'm gonna be here for a long time...
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can do it! Add me as a friend if you'd like. I'll try to encourage you along your journey!
  • jferg70
    jferg70 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I log and post daily.