Need support and a weight loss buddy

Options
Hi my name is Kiashea. I am 20 years old. I have been trying to lose weight for 10 years now.
I am addicted to late night snacks and I also overeat. The biggest I ever weighed was 202 pounds (I know I was really fat).
I lost some weight and now I am 160.4 pounds. I know I lost some weight and I'm super happy about that but I'm falling off the wagon, and I started overeating again. :sad:
I really would like to lose 20 to 30 more pounds but I don't have any support from my family in trying to lose weight so I just give up easily on trying to lose. I really would like to have a weight loss buddy to help keep me on track.

Replies

• monrizz90
    monrizz90 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that you've been trying to lose weight since you were 10. That is so young, and it's sad that so many outside pressures can get to us at that age.

Overeating (especially at night) has always been a huge issue for me. I try to drink more water at night to curve cravings. It works sometimes!

Feel free to add me as a friend on here!
  • HannahMarie9616
    HannahMarie9616 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Late night snacks are a huge issue for me as well. Feel free to add me!
  • kishyness
    Options
    It's so hard to control the late night cravings, I can't stop overeating
  • stephwilldoit
    Options
    I prefer TO eat my Fav. Vegetable/s if i am craving food before bedtime ( If something sweet then one big scoop of icecream and then talk to myself loudly ..like enough and close the freezer door . So far its working.

- Steph
  • leska53
    leska53 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    It's hard work losing weight, but you're trying to take care of yourself and you should be proud of yourself for doing that. Don't let one bad day throw you off track. My snack time comes at the end of my work day (I'm an elementary teacher) and there are days that I could everything in sight if it weren't nailed down! I have figured out that I'm usually dehydrated by that time and drinking a large glass water of water helps to curb those cravings. Feel free to add me as a friend. Please don't give up on yourself!:happy:
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you!! You can do it...and the motivation and support you will find on MFP will really help make it a little easier. You are not alone. :smile: Feel free to add me!
  • Cyan99
    Cyan99 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'll add you and message you :) you can chat to me whenever about whatever and I'll try and be motivating :P YOU CAN DO IT! :glasses: :flowerforyou: