What's your favorite exercise

Options
How often do you work out?

What's your favorite exercise?

How do you track the calories you burned?

How much weight do you want to lose?

Replies

• erinelissa91
    erinelissa91 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Every D*** Day =] I usually do 4-5 days of weight lifting and various strength training and then 3-4 days of intense cardio like HIIT training.

My favorite workout has to be legs and booty with cardio intervals. I used to hate it, now I love it.

I estimate for now. Use references and such, always low ball it. I think this month I'm going to order a Polar HRM so that I can get more accurate results however.

I have about 10 pounds left to lose. And the last ten are going slower than molasses.
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to Jazzercise. The one and only complete 1 hour total body workout. 40 minutes dance aerobics, last 20 minutes, weights, bands, or balls, and floor exercises to work all the problem spots. 3 to 4 hours a week, and depending on how hard you work out, 350 to 650 calories burned. I love it, it's a great way to meet new like minded friends.

I use Jawbone UP to track calories burned. These work well with android cell phones, not so good with I phones.
  • FatJockSing
    FatJockSing Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    4 times a week - weights - NO CARDIO

I do love a good leg work out and split squats just turn my qudas to jelly! Awesome!!

Track using my Polar HRM! I dont like estimating when I have a target to rach and a timeline . . . . .

another 10 to 12 to go . . . . .
  • FitOldMomma
    FitOldMomma Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Any exercise I can do in a pool! I have severe arthritis in one knee and cannot walk without great pain.

I swim laps, take aerobic classes and do deep water strengthing exercises. I go 4 days a week for 2 hours each time.

I still have a long way to go in my weight loss, but I feel very proud to have lost nearly 40 pounds so far!
  • tlicttbh
    tlicttbh Posts: 89
    Options
    I work out 3-4 times per week.
    My favorite exercises are Yolaties (standing pilates) and TRX Suspension.
    I don't figure out the calories.
    I would like to lose 10 pounds.
  • bobbijodmb
    bobbijodmb Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    favorite exercise is running-- outdoors. Esp long distance running. I run 4-5 times a week for about 30-40 miles. I strength train 3 times a week and I try to cross train in something else atleast one time a week.

I use a body media band right now or my garmin 210 but ive been doing it so long its pretty easy to figure out.

Im not sure at this point. Less about weight and more about clothing fit and feeling. And where I feel like I look my best.
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    Heavy Squats
  • prestigio
    prestigio Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    How often do you work out?
    4 times a week strength, 0-3 times cardio

What's your favorite exercise?
    Deadlifts, squats are second

How do you track the calories you burned?
    Guestimate for strength, HRM for cardio

How much weight do you want to lose?
    -10 to -20 kg (I'd like to gain some more)
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    4-5 times a week
    sex
    Doesn't apply (don't eat them back)
    5 - 10 more pounds would be good