Shaun T hip hop abs!

Options
So beach body's workout hip hop abs by Shaun T was on a 65% off so I just had to buy it this morning!! Will be here next week so I can't wait to start it :) was just wondering if anyone else has got it or done it before and how they found it and what their results were? Thanks :)

Replies

• RhiannonBaugh
    RhiannonBaugh Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Noone? :'(
  • DenaC3
    DenaC3 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Mine should arrive within the next couple of days. I'm excited to start it as I've already done a couple of them that were posted on YouTube.

Hope it goes well for you! I've heard several people had good results with it so hopefully you and I will as well :)
  • Dansk_USA
    Dansk_USA Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried Hip Hop Abs, only Insanity and T25. I was wondering how Hip Hop Abs was, since my abs are the part I have the most trouble with. I'd be interested to know how it goes too.
  • dianastepheny
    dianastepheny Posts: 648 Member
    Options
    Mine just arrived today, along with the Hip Hop Abs 2 set, and the Rockin' Body DVD's. They look like a lot of fun. Can't wait to try them. Should be interesting to see how we all do. :)
  • nvasquez77
    nvasquez77 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've been doing HHA for two weeks and love it.
  • MinnieInMaine
    MinnieInMaine Posts: 6,400 Member
    Options
    I can't speak to successes as I've never followed the full program but I've had the basic DVD set for years (Total Body Burn, Fat Burning Cardio, Ab Sculpt) and the workouts are so much fun!
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am going to start hip hop abs... I have rockin body too... wonder which one would be better to start with.
  • dianastepheny
    Options
    I read that the order of difficulty is Hip Hop Abs, Hip Hop Abs 2, and then Rockin' Body. So, I'm going to start with Hip Hop Abs.
  • Kelly_2013
    Kelly_2013 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Yeah I started with the Hip Hop Abs schedule yesterday.... and then after I finish the 4 weeks I will move to rockin body
  • torizia
    torizia Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'd be really surprised if Rockin Body is the hardest to be honest. I've done the 30 day shred and some of the insanity workouts as well as a few other DVDs and Rockin Body is definitely my go-to 'gentle exercise' one...

Except for one of the Rockin Body workouts which uses weights - I think it's called Rock it Out or something like that. This is the only one that makes me sweat!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Is there any planking in this video? I was diagnosed with nerve damage in my elbow, wrist and hand, so the doctors told me to lay off the planks, push ups, etc...moves for a little while...boooo...

I have been looking for something new that doesn't involve putting a lot of weight on your wrists. Plus, this looks like a lot of fun! my kids would probably love it too! Thanks for any advice you guys can give! :smile:
  • dianastepheny
    Options
    torizia- I didn't mean that Rockin' Body was the hardest out Shaun T videos. Obviously, Insanity and some of his other ones are way harder. I was simply putting the videos in order that Kelly2013 mentioned that she owns.
  • marissanik
    marissanik Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    I bought hip hop abs about 2 years ago. Threw it in the garbage. Literally.

Didn't give me a high enough intensity. I'm a dancer. Maybe I just wasn't doing the movements right but I was barely sweating and Shaun T was literally DRENCHED. Would not recommend.
  • improvnmycurves16
    improvnmycurves16 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    It is fun to do and it keeps you moving, heart rate up and sweating... AS FOR ABS I did not really feel the burn in the ab section at all. I didn't see any results in the ab area either but I did not complete the whole work out DVD so Im not sure!!!
  • Firelotus
    Firelotus Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I was really worried about starting HHA (because I'm as uncoordinated as they come and I haven't had a great track record with dance workouts), but I'm in week 2 and LOVING it. This Shawn T and this workout made me believe I can do it... and I AM! Wewt!