Anyone else looking for a weight loss buddy?

Options
lizk710
lizk710 Posts: 36 Member
Hi everyone!

I'm back on MFP, but not new to the site. I fell back into my old habit of not exercising, and not eating enough so I gained about 5 lbs back. Ugh! I'm looking to lose the last bit of weight to reach my goal of 135 lbs and build/ tone muscle. If anyone is interesting in adding me as a friend, please do so! I'm interested in:

- Giving each other motivation.
- Pushing each other to reach higher fitness goals.
- Logging in EVERY day, planning, tracking, and posting, and supporting.

Together, we can do this!!

Liz

Replies

• mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I'm here if you want to add me as a friend! I'll try to encourage you along your way!
  • jallysquared
    jallysquared Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    HI,

I could do with a buddy too! :) so add me if you like! :):)
  • suemarotz
    suemarotz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am restarting AGAIN, just got a fitbit and am going to get moving and tracking. Let's hold each other accountable :)
  • emtjmac
    emtjmac Posts: 1,320 Member
    Options
    Yes, but I'm also looking for someone who will fall in love with me and take me away from all this so... just putting that out there people. Anyone?
  • mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Absolutely, you can add me too to your friend list and lets do this together.
  • mjst_2014
    mjst_2014 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Good luck with the search emtjmac.
  • tlacox1
    tlacox1 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I am on MFP daily (695 days) and have be noticing my friends are slowly going away. Well, not going away, away, just many if them haven't logged in for over a month.

Feel free to add me! I am on my last 15 pounds and it is tough!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Hey all..always happy to make new friends so please dont hesitate to add if youd like.
  • annethom1980
    Options
    I'm always happy to have new friends so feel free to add me as well ????
  • Leenda62
    Leenda62 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I just recently started adding friends and I have to say, I LIKE it! I will send you a request now. Any one else? Feel free to add me! I look forward to meeting you!
  • muacwhk
    muacwhk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Please count me in!! I def need more weight loss buddies...Please add me !!
  • capinoy
    capinoy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    As long as you are consistent and we have a platform to keep each other accountable then I am in. I've joined a few people who ended up disappearing after a few weeks. Will you stick around? If so add me.
  • najatsalem
    Options
    im in the same boat as u!!! I was doing so good and I feel off the wagon. I stated fitness pal again yesterday but I'm need my old motivation back!!! Add me as a friend
  • acylhalide
    Options
    Please count me in! I'm interested to share my passion for fitness and health with you guys. Let's be fitness buddies :)