• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    "a serbian film"

"audition"
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I don't know of any movies that feature treadmills...

Oh wait, my bad, I see what you want.

Not movies but good series:
    "Orange I the New Black"

"Sherlock"

"The Office"

"The Vikings"
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    The Human Centipede 1 and 2.
    *ups to 10.5mph*
  • graceire
    graceire Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Has to be action movies. Anything with Jason Statham keeps me moving! Lord of the Rings trilogy, Harry Potter movies, Avengers, Thor, etc.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Cool Runnings!

Kiss the lucky egg!
  • OKfarmgal
    OKfarmgal Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Im currently making my way thru star strek: the next generation while walking on the treadmill max incline. half way thru the 5th season now.

I used to watch movies while doing it but I ended up taking ages to figure out what to watch, find a couple tv series your interested in and watch 1 or 2 episodes a day !

I'm a die hard trekkie so all the movies and series are good. Right now I'm working my way through the Enterprise series.

Action movies are good like the Bourne, Terminator, Predators. Anything that moves a lot and you don't get bored watching it.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I have all the old episodes of Wonder Woman on disc... talk about motivation :bigsmile:

My 5 year old daughter just found these at costco. Been watching them every night.
  • WalkingAlong
    WalkingAlong Posts: 4,926 Member
    Options
    I'd binge watch some good cable shows rather than movies. Mad Men, Breaking Bad, etc.
  • Praying_Mantis
    Praying_Mantis Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I'd binge watch some good cable shows rather than movies. Mad Men, Breaking Bad, etc.

+1

Binging Sopranos right now and Oz.
  • PetulantOne
    PetulantOne Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    If Kill Bill bored you, I can't help you.
  • GeronimoMikk
    GeronimoMikk Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    World War Z was exciting from start to finish
  • LoneWolfRunner
    LoneWolfRunner Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    I don't know you all do it.... I don't know what drives me more crazy... watching movies or the dreadmill....but both??
  • Jim_Barteck
    Jim_Barteck Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    I like action movies when I'm on the treadmill. I like the Bourne Trilogy.

I just watched The Bourne Legacy on the treadmill last week.

(I load movies onto my phone to watch.)
  • badbcatha05
    badbcatha05 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    I can't believe you found kill boll vol. 1 boring.... I was going to suggest both volumes of that. So I'll offer My Cousin Vinny instead. And Grudge Match.
  • liznotyet
    liznotyet Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    I like documentaries - "Fat, Tired and Nearly Dead", "Forks Over Knives". One of my favorite comedies with a hidden workout theme is "Ruthless People."
  • HealthySideofLife
    HealthySideofLife Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I watch movies that I love, like Harry Potter, but ill also watch tv on Netflix. I've watched orange is the new black, supernatural, etc. Whatever peaks your interest is what it'll be. I can't listen to music cuz I'll die on the treadmill, but I'm sure others feel differently. I'll even go on the treadmill while shows are on the channels (I go on my phone our kindle during commercials).
  • debubbie
    debubbie Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I like watching TV shows on Netflix while I am on my elliptical or my bike. Some faves include: Xena, Monk, Murder, She Wrote, Sherlock, Cheers, Buffy, The Vampire Slayer, and Angel. Sometimes it just depends on if I am in the mood for someone or something to get their butts kicked or if I need some comedy to get me through the workout!

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptials!
  • jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    thanks everyone! there are some great suggestions here! i didnt find Kill Bill "boring" per say... it was just.... i was having an emotional day and there was a lot of violence (which NORMALLY doesn't bother me) i plan on watching vol 2. had a rough week and stuck to shorter exercises. but i get off work early today so i plan on doing another movie. ^_^

edited to add: i am totally cought up on supernatural, doctor who, and sherlock (superwholock FTW!!) and dont really want to get into another show so thats why im picking movies :) the end of this year is just going to be amazing!
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    I was umming and aaahing over whether to start the Lord Of The Rings trilogy (extended editions of course) next, and do them in 30-60min stints according to whatever I do on the elliptical trainer. But I'm not sure if they are pacey enough for me.
  • AsrarHussain
    AsrarHussain Posts: 1,424 Member
    Options
    Zero Dark Thirty will keep you pumped up for the entire flick. Plus, the female CIA agent in a rockstar.

Good Luck!
    Mark

That movie was just abosoulte US fantasy no reality none of it actually happened USA did not kill Usama lol
    inb4 debate created