What will be your reward?

Options

Replies

• mjanet
    mjanet Posts: 54
    Options
    My reward is a cruise to the west caribbean in September. I want to look good in a bathing suit again. :happy:
  • netter43
    netter43 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    My hairdresser and I already have planned that when I hit my BIG goal I will get my hair cut, colored and highlighted (the works) and she said she would charge me half price!! - other than that just being healthier and happier and doing many things I was too "afraid" or couldn't do because of my weight!!!
  • moonkat1982
    Options
    a pair of shorts and the confidence to wear them. Sounds simple enough but it's been 10 long years since I've worn shorts. If I can up my lifestyle change it will be summer when I reach my goals. I can't wait, makes driving past wendy's worth it.
  • crissimoyer
    Options
    Just being able to get back into my old jeans (which I have too many off) is a huge reward but I pierced my nose after the first 15lbs came off. Not sure what will happen when I reach my final goal...possibly some new running shoes, which is an obsession for me!
  • ralevin
    ralevin Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I remember a reward I decided on a couple of attempts ago:
    When I get to my goal range (not sure what the weight will be until I get there, I'm guessing 180ish, just beause the BMI chart says that's healthy), I'm going sky diving. Something I've always wanted to do, but the weight limit (at least at all the places I've looked) is 250.

Only one caveat....when I set up that reward, I was just a bachelor with no attachments. Now I'm married with a kid, so sky diving might not be a decision I can make by myself. :)
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    We bought the motivation last fall....a boat! So the reward is to have the confidence to ride around in the boat wearing a bikini...without covering up with a t-shirt!!
  • faithNlove212
    faithNlove212 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    My reward is nothing material, my reward will just being able to feel attractive again! :heart:
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    As I read everyone elses responses, I thought of what I'd want as a reward - Definitely a new bike. The one I have is about 15 years old and I will be ready to try some off-roading on some new wheels. Now - just need to decide if this should be a mini-reward when I'm 1/2 way there or wait. I don't think I can wait another year :-)
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    A new Kilt.
  • neelia
    neelia Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    The biggest reward will be the feeling that I get in the dressing room when I fit into my goal jeans. The second will be the feeling of knowing I accomplish something I set my mind to. My third reward will be a tattoo. & my fourth reward is a rockin' bikini.
  • jackied61
    Options
    I set up rewards for all my mini goals.. If I hit 180 by 01Feb, I'm going to get a pedicure :) If I hit 165 by 15March, my hubby is going to send me to the spa to have a body wrap (helps tighten skin & is a natural detox- you lose inches too!).

Then my BIG goal is to hit 135 by 01July. This will be shortly before my husband comes home from his current deployment to Afghanistan, so that will warrant a new wardrobe, and a nice night out on the town. PLUS, my husband told me that his gift to me if I get to 135 and can maintain, that he would be willing to foot the bill for a tummy tuck & whatever else I needed to nip/tuck my loose skin. Although, I'm not sure about going through with it, but it was awesome for him to offer it up!
  • WindmillSong
    WindmillSong Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    A second tattoo-it will be in a spot that can be hidden when I want it to be, but also be able to be shown off when I'm feeling confident enough to wear sleeveless tops or a bikini. That's my big goal. For losing 10 lbs, I'd like to either get my hair done, or get a pedicure-though both seem pretty dumb up here, right now, where everything is covered 24/7 because of the frigid temps! Twenty lbs off would be the other, of the above, lol!
  • efahey
    efahey Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    probably an expensive teeeeeny bikini :) xo
  • NicoleL83
    NicoleL83 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    A tattoo on my thigh!! I already have the design I just need to sexy legs to go with it. Also my mom and I are both trying to lose and when we get there are are going to Seattle for shopping and sightseeing. (we live in alberta Canada with no good outtlet malls)
  • crewellademel
    crewellademel Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    I've been looking at a lot of brochures for biking or walking vacations. I think it will be so cool to experience South America, Europe of Great Britian/Ireland on foot or bike. I'm in enough shape now, for the first time in my life to do something like this and this way I get to go on vacation but don't have to worry about gaining wt on it! :glasses:
  • BrownEyedG1rl
    BrownEyedG1rl Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Most importantly for me, it will be better self esteem and confidence.

Then I will buy myself a HOT pair of jeans that my butt looks great in. :wink:
  • etmpsn
    etmpsn Posts: 8
    Options
    well my rewards are after the first 20 lbs, im gonna finally get my hair cut and colored. second 20 lbs, im gonna get a mani/pedi. third 20 lbs, im gonna start shopping for new clothes bc i cant have my clothes hanging off me at work!! fourth 20 lbs, im gonna go to a spa and get a body wrap. the last and biggest goal is after i lose all 93 lbs, my dh is gonna take me on a carribbean cruise!!
  • crystalsokoloski
    Options
    I just started yesterday and it seems like a really good plan!
    My reward will be when I go shopping for my wedding dress! My wedding date isn't until March 2013 but I want to make sure I have plenty of time to get this weight off and keep it off!

4057367.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I have a tatoo in mind for my final reward.

A new tattoo will be my midway-reward, but...
    Being in shape will be enough reward for me. The consequence of that will be new clothes. :wink:

That's all I have planned for the final one.
  • shabanon7
    Options
    the satisfaction of fitting into my old hot jeans, and knowing that i worked hard for it will be the biggest reward!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!