60lbs to lose

Options
I'm 5'5'', 25yrs, 3 beautiful kids . Trying to go back to my first pre pregnancy weight and more. Pls anyone that wouldn't mind befriending me for motivation and to see their food diary for help. I want to be healthy and keep my husband interested every time he looks at me if you know what I mean..... I'm an hour glass shape so the weight is proportionate thank G-d. Just trying to lose inches here and there and tightened up the kangaroo pouch ! Tia

Replies

• stynfit4life
    stynfit4life Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent.

I don't have much to lose, but am about your age and trying to get back into pre-mommy shape.
  • sailindani
    sailindani Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    You can friend me.. Im 35 have had no kids, but have 2 step children. I have a goal of 50lbs and am down 18 32 to go.. but in 7lbs Ill be at my half way point. I have lost inches off my waist and legs which is where I need it most! Love to have new friends to help motivate and share tips.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!