Back at it, again! Add me- I need fitness friends : )

Options
Here we go again...right?! I don't want think of it like that, but that's how it seems. Getting up at 5:30am to get that workout in! It's gonna be gooood! I've got about 120 to lose.

Replies

• Allisonfitness99
    Allisonfitness99 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm allison!
    Iv got about the same to lose! Love to help motivate!
  • MissLizzy1985
    Options
    Great, thanks!
  • baschifferl1
    baschifferl1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Brooke : ) I have 96 pounds left to lose! Anyone is free to friend me. I log every day and try my best to eat good healthy food!
  • vanessa_neitzel101
    Options
    wow good luck ill be ur friend
  • epadmeister
    epadmeister Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    No no no, not "here we go again", that sounds negative! YOU'RE BACK FOR GOOD! :bigsmile: :happy:
    Kick some *kitten* girl! Friend request over your way! :flowerforyou: Emma x
  • MissLizzy1985
    Options
    Thank you!
  • justmextine
    justmextine Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I said the same thing myself. Its time for change and here to support you. Did you go shopping yet for some good meal planning?
  • 3athlt
    3athlt Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have to lose 133 pounds.
  • Lisa4862
    Lisa4862 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am Lisa...about 75 to drop here...back in the saddle again. lol
  • arwFTW
    arwFTW Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! Just added you. I have about the same to lose. I joined MFP over a year ago but just started really using it about a month ago. Trying to make it work this time!
    Let's do this :)
  • kportwood85
    kportwood85 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I have about 75 I need to lose. Anybody can add me.
  • MissLizzy1985
    Options
    Great, thanks everyone!!
  • GiulianaXmas
    GiulianaXmas Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm so impressed by your dedication - getting up at 05:30! I'm inspired ....:smile:
  • MissLizzy1985
    Options
    It's actually not as bad as it sounds!
  • nickkreitzer
    nickkreitzer Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Cheers to that. I get up at 445 lol. Currently I have dropped like 30lbs and have about 15 to go. There are not many certainties in life but accountability, determination, perserverence and support ar a few of mine. I wish you the best of luck and hey, one day at a time will go faster than you think. Keep in mind, you are hopefully doing this for health and not for andy person or for any superficial reasons. People love who you are not what you look like and if they don't they never were good friends. I'll add you and again. good luck
  • chancie72
    chancie72 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.:)
  • Sora4ever
    Sora4ever Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Add me =] I've got around 51 lbs to lose.
  • frances_bacon
    frances_bacon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello there,

I have roughly 130 pounds to lose, don't want to waste any more of my life being unhealthy so I'm working my way to a healthy body, feel free to add me!

:)