Hello

Options
Hello, I'm new the program and would like to find a nice support group to help me along the way. I typically eat well and exercise but I'm still trying to shed baby weight.

Replies

• jackied61
    Options
    Welcome, I am a newby too lol
  • funkiestginger
    funkiestginger Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello i'm new too!!
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :happy:
  • loricarr73
    Options
    Welcome...I am new too however I have been on Weight Watchers for years. This plan shows me exactly what I want to see and on WW I only see points. I am much more aware what I am eating on this plan. I am trying to get fit and taking my time....I need a group support as well!
  • BlueEyedTwin333
    Options
    Anyone who wants too... Feel Free To Add Me!!! :)
  • diajean
    Options
    I am also new to this and look forward to having positive results. I know the transition may take some time but I encourgae you all to hang in there.
  • necki696
    Options
    I like the way this one is set up. I like seeing how many Carbs etc are in exactly what I have been eating
  • Jsperl
    Jsperl Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi I am new to the program, I am trying to lose weight after a foot injury. four years ago i lost 50 lbs. watching what i ate and exercising, mostly i would run everyday, i was maintaining my weight loss then last spring i started having trouble with my feet, first my right and then my left - Planter fasciitis - the most painful thing i have ever experienced. I gave up my running and with in the year all my weight had returned. I have decided to get back no the treed mill and try and get rid of this weight. doctor has assured me that the feet will heal it just takes time.
  • ciaoana
    ciaoana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new here too! Just got my iPad for an anniversary gift. Love Love Love this application. I started logging in about a week ago and my workouts only included cardio up to this point. Today I will add weights.
    I am 44 with 2 kids and I need to practice what I preach. I eat pretty "clean" my problem is not moving enough and portion control.
    I have always been athletic but after my kids were born, I fell into a funk.
    This year, is my year. I constantly put myself last, but I have realized I need to put myself first in order to be a better mother and wife. I want more energy and I also don't want my kids or husband to be embarrassed of me (not that they are but...); instead I want them to be proud of the fit, happy, energetic new me.....I am TAKING MY LIFE BACK ONE DAY AT A TIME....

I have 30 pounds to lose....
    I am in a size 12-14! YIKES!!