vaavamom1
vaavamom1 Posts: 136 Member
hi
anybody doing 1000mg sodium a day,may i look at your diary ...:blushing:

Replies

• NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I try to keep my sodium as low as possible, but mine is usually 1500-2000.
  • BCase
    BCase Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I don't eat very much sodium. I've only hit 882 at the end of my day. You may view my diay, I will friend you!
    I beleve too much sodium makes women grouchy.:bigsmile:
  • vaavamom1
    Options
    I don't eat very much sodium. I've only hit 882 at the end of my day. You may view my diay, I will friend you!
    I beleve too much sodium makes women grouchy.:bigsmile:
    and Bloated :mad:
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    That would be SO hard! I have heard we 'should' keep our sodium under 1500....I eat pretty clean and still struggle to keep it around that! Good luck with it, I know it isn't easy...routing for you!! :)
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    I never rea;ized how much sodium is in foods I eat on a regular basis until I started tracking it on MFP. WOW! The turkey slices I have been using for my "healthy" sandwiches is sooooooo high in sodium. I guess the only way to avoid it is to bake a turkey breast and slice it as thin as I can. ugh--that sounds like a lot of hassle. :huh: Wish someone made a LOW salt lunch meat.
  • vaavamom1
    Options
    I never rea;ized how much sodium is in foods I eat on a regular basis until I started tracking it on MFP. WOW! The turkey slices I have been using for my "healthy" sandwiches is sooooooo high in sodium. I guess the only way to avoid it is to bake a turkey breast and slice it as thin as I can. ugh--that sounds like a lot of hassle. :huh: Wish someone made a LOW salt lunch meat.
    so true..... lunch meat story is so true.i did not realise that they had so much sodium in them either :grumble:
    waiting for the low sodium lunch meat
  • maviolette
    maviolette Posts: 27 Member
    Options

Boards Head brand has low sodium turkey and ham.
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,426 Member
    Options
    Boar's Head has low sodium ham and I think chicken/turkey breast. It's not cheap and I don't know how low "low" is but you could check that out. My grocery store's store brand (Publix) has a low sodium ham that's pretty good.

I was posting at the same time as the previous poster!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!