How Do You Take Your Coffee?

Options

Replies

• Fatandfifty3
    Fatandfifty3 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Skinny no sugar unless it's really good coffee with a crema top so then I like it strong, intense and black....
  • laurajo521
    laurajo521 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Those flavored coffee creamers are my last vice. But I do measure them.
  • puggglet
    puggglet Posts: 102
    Options
    I don't often have a coffee so when I do its a naughty treat.

Freshly ground butter rum coffee beans, 2 sugars, froffy milk and chocolate sprinkles on top haha
  • rebeccaplatt21
    Options
    i'm down to one cup a day and it's with 2 packets of truvia and 2 oz of 1/2&1/2
    but i absolutely LOVE it with heavy cream, just can't afford the cals of that most days!
  • bciloveme2014
    bciloveme2014 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Love to drink coffee, I drink it with sugar free international delight vanilla creamer. (Liquid)
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee like I like my Death Stars- powerful, on the dark side, and large enough to destroy a planet.
  • marie0375
    Options
    A tsp of Natural Bliss Sweet Cream. I know very bad, I'm a sugarholic, trying to break that habit.
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    black with a scoop of protein powder
  • leggup
    leggup Posts: 2,942 Member
    Options
    Daily? Black.

Weaned myself off my adding 2 packets of splenda about 5 months ago. I use pumpkin spice creamer in the fall. Sometimes I have it frothed with 1 cup soy milk on cold winter weekends.
  • sportyredhead01
    sportyredhead01 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    Black or with a splash of unsweetened almond milk.

:drinker:
  • 17ChargerGirl17
    Options
    Sugar Free Almond Rocha Latte-Breve..(from local coffee hut Double Shots) best coffee.
    or
    Tall Dark roast in a Grande cup with 3 pumps of sugar free vanilla, 2 splendas, cream to the top (the only thing I'll drink from Starbucks)
  • enitsirhck
    enitsirhck Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Black but it has to be made correctly. If you have to add sugar or cream, you might as well drink a milkshake :P
  • OkamiLavande
    OkamiLavande Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I like my coffee like I like my men, really white. Hah.

I like to put almond milk or plain coffee creamer in my coffee, no sweetener. I'll add a touch of cinnamon some times if I'm feeling in the exotic mood.
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    In the mornings, 3t of sugar, a smidge of powdered creamer. In the afternoons with ice and my protein powder.
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    With 4 oz of milk and a half scoop of protein powder. Or 4 oz of almond milk so I can have more ice cream. :drinker:
  • SmileyAmy1977
    SmileyAmy1977 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    It's my vice... cream and sugar.

Mine too... Its the ONE thing I won't give up. My morning coffee has sugar and cream.

I've tried the weaning thing - all the way down to skim - and I just didn't enjoy it anymore. I know, I know, I know - then give it up. But I LOVE my coffee in the morning and its my one happy, daily, "treat". I log all the cals and its one mug. I luuuuuuuv it!
  • AlyssamR6712
    AlyssamR6712 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Black or w/ Almond Milk... sometimes i make an iced mocha with almond milk coffee and a scoop of choco protein :)
  • aethre
    aethre Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Black, no sugar - and I've had it that way since I was 11. Family trait. :laugh:
  • dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I will drink it pretty much any style from black to super light. Usually I add 2tbsp cream and 1/2 tsp sugar.

However, I love Baileys flavored creamers and all manner of flavored coffee. I love obnoxious-sounding Starbucks drinks. I like coffee stout and mocha ice cream.

It's a staple for me.
  • Jim1960
    Jim1960 Posts: 194
    Options
    When I have it, which is usually with a dessert, it's with heavy cream and splenda. I have a small, very very delicious dessert with coffee about once a week. I tend to nibble at the dessert and slowly sip the coffee and keep the portions down; but savor every bite/sip.