What did you have for breakfast?

Options

Replies

• willnorton
    willnorton Posts: 995 Member
    Options
    4 Egglands Best eggs fried in coconut oil and one whole tomato....

PALEO eating is goooooooooooooooooooooooooood !
  • 365andstillalive
    365andstillalive Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Asparagus and cheese omelet (half slice) made with two eggs, salt and pepper, with whole grain toast.
    Simple, delicious, takes 5 minutes.

For the most part I eat eggs in the morning, but I also make the occasional jar of overnight oats, or just eat cheerios if I'm in a hurry.
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Spinach sauteed with onions, jalapenos and mushrooms. 2 scrambled eggs, plus one egg white, with onions, tomatoes, jalapenos and a 1 tbsp of shredded sharp cheese, 2 strips of bacon and one piece of toast with butter. And a large bottle of water.
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    3/4c rolled oats, 2/3 serving cashew butter, 1/2c almond milk, 1 c water, 4tbs egg whites, cinnamon, vanilla extract. SO DAMN GOOD
  • vmlabute
    vmlabute Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Protein shake and banana
  • AmyG1982
    AmyG1982 Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    2 Egg cups with ham, onion, green pepper and spinach
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    Steel cut oats with Vanilla Greek yogurt and chocolate protein powder mixed together. A banana and a glass of water.
  • spirit095
    spirit095 Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal that my parents make - it has a bunch of stuff in it that makes it taste less boring to me lol
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and PB2 smoothie
  • cosmiqrust
    cosmiqrust Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    8oz low-fat cottage cheese and coffee with a splash of almond milk and a few drops of agave. second breakfast was a mango greek yogurt, a sugar free red bull, and 12oz pomegranate raspberry green tea when i got to work.

What brand is the mango greek yogurt? I love mango, but haven't seen that flavor anywhere.
    chobani! it's delicious, just... not with red bull. do not recommend.
  • fitfabforties
    fitfabforties Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    protein bar and half a cup of coffee
  • AliUnrau
    AliUnrau Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    1/3 cup of oatmeal :)
  • 2kellymike
    2kellymike Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Egg Beaters scrambled with turkey sausage crumbles and low fat colby jack cheese. 1/2 English muffin and 1/2 banana. LOADS of coffee. Black.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    OP, your omelet looks so good!!!

This morning I had my usual cup of coffee and leftover steel cut oats with a tbsp. of chopped walnuts. I cooked the oats on Sunday with almond milk, baked apple, molasses, vanilla, cinnamon & a few dried cranberries. Yum.
  • mrastaffordML
    Options
    That looks stinkin delicious! I wish I had time in the morning to cook some eggs. I am thinking about making those egg muffins that I see on pinterest.

I had a almond milk sugar free white mocha and 1 nature valley oats and honey bar. I'm starving right now though, need more protein.
  • PCRonAllen
    PCRonAllen Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Normally Fiber one cereal with skim milk and a banana. Coffee w/ cream. I added one of my wife's Apricot Wheat Germ Muffins this morning.
  • shenderson1041
    Options
    Organic Mukimame, Watermelon and Green Tea.
  • ch1ckpea1
    Options
    That looks stinkin delicious! I wish I had time in the morning to cook some eggs. I am thinking about making those egg muffins that I see on pinterest.

I had a almond milk sugar free white mocha and 1 nature valley oats and honey bar. I'm starving right now though, need more protein.

Thanks! I work from home so I usually make eggs in the morning. I have made those Pinterest muffins before, they are pretty good. If it's going to be a busy week, I will poach several eggs and then make homemade egg muffins in the morning to take on the go.
  • ch1ckpea1
    Options
    8oz low-fat cottage cheese and coffee with a splash of almond milk and a few drops of agave. second breakfast was a mango greek yogurt, a sugar free red bull, and 12oz pomegranate raspberry green tea when i got to work.

What brand is the mango greek yogurt? I love mango, but haven't seen that flavor anywhere.
    chobani! it's delicious, just... not with red bull. do not recommend.

Thanks! I will be on the lookout!
  • FutureMrsM81
    Options
    Bowl of Raisin Bran and skim milk, 208 calories