*kitten* kids say... to fluffy adults

Options
2»

Replies

• redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options
    Not my kid, but I spent a summer (one horrible dreadful summer) working as a daycare assistant. One kid told me I had big legs like a tree. Thanks kid.

I don't get along with children.
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Oh....when the oldest was 4 he saw a lady in line ahead of us.
    He was Batman crazy (even had on his own cape).
    He got excited and yelled,"look Dad, that great big fat lady has on a Batman shirt!"

I covered his mouth and moved to the next line.
  • ALittleHazey
    Options
    Not my kid, but I spent a summer (one horrible dreadful summer) working as a daycare assistant. One kid told me I had big legs like a tree. Thanks kid.

That's something i heard from my mother constantly growing up, the odd thing is i had a really supportive mother, i think she honestly thought "You have legs like tree trunks" was a compliment lol
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    Options

That's something i heard from my mother constantly growing up, the odd thing is i had a really supportive mother, i think she honestly thought "You have legs like tree trunks" was a compliment lol

Haha I guess if your legs are muscular and what not, its a compliment. Unfortunately for me, that was not the case.
  • KseRz
    KseRz Posts: 980 Member
    Options
    Dont have any....kids are afraid of me.

ETA: One time I was a smart *kitten* to an adult by throwing a snowball at him while he was jogging. He ran after me and kicked my *kitten*. So yeah, adults shouldnt take crap from punk kids.
  • DavidSTC
    DavidSTC Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    My daughter told me after my ex lost a lot of weight after the divorce, "Daddy's not fat like you are anymore!"

Geez. That had to be motivating.
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I dislike children. And they dislike me.
  • jmcdonald2011
    jmcdonald2011 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    When my now 16yr old son was 6 he wrapped his arms around me and said "mommy, I love your bum because its so big and squishy"
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    My cousin's kid, when he was around 4, asked me if I had a baby in my belly like his mommy (his mom was pregnant at the time). I was horrified at the time, but now I think it's funny.
  • ethompso0105
    ethompso0105 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I did a community theater show with a really cute 4 year old girl. She liked to give me hugs, which doesn't bother me at all--I adore kids. She was hugging me one day while I was talking to her mom. The little girl looked up at me with the sweetest expression and said,

"Emily...why are you so fluffy? Is it because you eat food?"

Yes, my dear...it's mainly because I eat food.

Her mom was mortified, but I just giggled. Fluffy is so much better than "fat"--it even makes me seem cozy! :) LOL
  • KeepGoingKylene
    KeepGoingKylene Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    When I started my weightloss journey and was talking about it with my sister, my niece said Aunty I think you will always be that size. lol Well at least I proved her wrong. Not that she would remember saying that anyways, she's only 8 now. :drinker:
  • Lanie2012
    Lanie2012 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Jeepers community guidelines on this website (for adults) explicitly prohibit using asterisks to circumvent profanity filters.

BECAUSE WE WANT TO HAVE A NICE CLEAN SUPPORTIVE COMMUNITY AND OBVIOUSLY ASTERISKS SUCH AS THAT EMPLOYED IN THE TOPIC TITLE OF THIS THREAD TEAR APART THE FABRIC OF THE WEBSITE.

A nice clean supportive community... this coming from a guy whose name comes up as "delicious coc" unless you scroll over his name, has "Punisher" (Marvel fans will get the joke) all over his page oh and quotes Winston Churchill as skipping out on paying prostitutes, lol. I hope you were being ironic.
  • Lawanda1983
    Options
    My son, who is seven, told me it looks like I am having another baby .......little boy!!!!!!!!!! But to his credit ppl at work asked me as well and at least I know he's being harmlessly honest.
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Try explaining why girls have to wear tops at the pool and boys don't.

Me, because girls have breast.
    My daughter, but daddy has them too.

Me,.. I know it's not fair, but that's just how it is right now.
  • BlondeButtercup127
    BlondeButtercup127 Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    I'm a Preschool teacher and I had a new student come up to me and rub my belly and say..."you have a baby in your belly Miss Manda?"
    :laugh:
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    My 5 year old daughter, to the lady in front of us in line at the grocery store "Does it cost you a lot of money to buy all the food it takes to fill your belly?"