Hi new here!

Hi everyone! I just downloaded the app and think it's awesome! I've only lost about 15 pounds in the span of a couple of months but now I'm really trying to get myself together. I'm eating less and tracking my walking. I would love to make some new friends here. Thank you!

Replies

• skidd93
    skidd93 Posts: 24 Member
    15 pounds is better than nothing! Way to go! Don't give up!
  • RainbowRaichu
    RainbowRaichu Posts: 9 Member
    thanks Skid! I wont! I appreciate the motivating words...yay!
  • lizarddev
    lizarddev Posts: 100 Member
    You are on the right track. Keep up the motivation and dedicate yourself to getting healthy and fit.
  • mandyosetti
    mandyosetti Posts: 72 Member
    Feel free to add me, I'm on everyday! Good luck, you can do it! :smile:
  • Tab122377
    Tab122377 Posts: 81 Member
    Welcome to MFP.
  • Hi and welcome to MFP I have only lost 4 but I am pumped and really getting into working out. So I expect great results in the coming months.
  • pepperpat64
    pepperpat64 Posts: 423 Member
    15 pounds in two months is pretty impressive if you ask me. :-)
  • Daphsaura
    Daphsaura Posts: 77 Member
    Hey! I'm a 19 year old called Daphne. I'm not exactly new to this site. Just quite inconsistent. I weigh 89kg (about 190+pounds) but I'm a size 12 in clothing (very confusing). I'm trying to lost 50 pounds in the next 3 months so that I can take part in a marathon. I'm looking for people who will motivate me, and I can motivate as well. I'm very friendly and absolutely adore making people smile :)
  • RainbowRaichu
    RainbowRaichu Posts: 9 Member
    Thanks for the kind words pepper! Hey daph I'll add you! Vintagechick you are on the right track! We can't give up!

Tab thanks for the warm welcome and I'll def be adding you mandy!
  • Im pretty new too I only have lost 4 lbs :( but working on it
  • WombatHat42
    WombatHat42 Posts: 192 Member
    15 pounds is more than better than nothing. It is GREAT. 2 lbs a week at a sustained pace is hard and that comes to about 16 in 2 months so I would say you are doing just fine, but we all have areas to improve that will help cut the lbs. Keep up te good work.