treadmill movies. i need suggestions! ^_^

Options
13»

Replies

• jbug5j
    jbug5j Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    today was a treadmill day. i walked for a half mile while playing a video game (pokemon y on 3ds) and decided to try a movie out on netflix. searched through on my phone and picked "starving games" well.. that didnt last. so then i went on youtube and found a music video and ran through it then i was finished lol

fitbit stats: 4,898 steps, 2.12 miles, 45 minutes, 326 cals
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,662 Member
    Options
    Leon
    Amelie
    Blade Runner
  • JenSD6
    JenSD6 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Run Lola Run
  • Oneironaut
    Oneironaut Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I've recently been watching Bleach while on the stationary bike whenever I do that. I generally find that genre of anime with it's multi-episode-long fights kind of boring, but it pairs really well with high intensity workouts.
  • fullersun35
    fullersun35 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    i am getting married in 32 days and FINALLY! it has hit me! (thank all the gods!) I have decided that every night i will enjoy a movie and walk my happy (big) little but off (literally)!

So far my movies have been:
    Mean Girls
    Jumanji (bad choice, it moved way slower than i remembered but i was still smiling the whole time)
    Resident Evil
    Kill Bill Vol 1. (fiancees suggestion, i had never seen it before and it took until Lucy Lu's apperence to keep my attention)

So yeah. If anyone has any suggestions please post! :) thanks all!

Every night before your wedding you are going to spend two hours on the treadmill? How about something more sustainable? Logging on MFP, eating at a moderate deficit, weight lifting alternated with or without cardio.... It just seems like you are setting yourself up for failure with this plan which is a sad way to spend what should be a joyful time in your life.
  • Tal_Kyrte
    Tal_Kyrte Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Get Smart
    Crazy, Stupid, Love
    Date Night

Can you tell I love Steve Carell? I think light hearted, funny movies would be great for working out on the treadmill. Anything too epic would be spoiled by the environment. Some other cute or funny ones include:

My Life in Ruins
    Leap Year
    One for the Money
  • GillianMcK
    GillianMcK Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    the James Cracknell documentaries are motivational, if he can run through death valley with a broken toe (from doing the marathon des sables 6 weeks prior), you can stay on the treadmill!!!
    There's 3 documentaries, one is the marathon des sables, one is race across america and think the first one was the yukon ultra.
  • SSAHM
    SSAHM Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Bridesmaids
    The heat
    Identity theif
    Charlies angels
    Honey
  • EvelineUK
    Options
    Silly me, why haven't I ever thought of this. I just did an hour on my bike watching the first episode of The Bridge. It flew by and I got a new personal record, too!
  • IHateThinkingOfAUsername
    Options
    Silly me, why haven't I ever thought of this. I just did an hour on my bike watching the first episode of The Bridge. It flew by and I got a new personal record, too!

Great series! You'll enjoy! :)
  • frances_bacon
    frances_bacon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    American Beauty (I always feel very motivated and full of joie de vivre when I watch this film) and Run, Fatboy, Run (great film, very funny, makes me want to run, makes me feel like I can do anything at all!).
  • loralye211
    loralye211 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    that movie is so under-appreciated! i laughed so hard (and wanted to cry too b/c that seems to be our actual reality).
  • northbanu
    northbanu Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    Zombieland

Kick *kitten* (haven't seen the sequel)

Superbad

Dodgeball

Zoolander