I need friends and support

Options
I am on this journey for my beautiful daughter (9 months). My biggest fear is not being able to be the mommy she needs both mentally and physically. I decided to really put everything out on the table and no longer hide behind my fears, insecurities and inability to be vulnerable. I started a blog www.rejenuvate.com

I would love followship for the blog and here at myfitnesspal. Keep me accountable. Let me celebrate with you and be your support as well.

I have a fitbit as well. Would love the friends on that level. https://www.fitbit.com/user/2F7T3H

I can't do this alone. You can find me on facebook - www.facebook.com/rejenuvate and instagram rejenuvate

I post the foods that I eat on instagram and would love some competition for steps for the week

Anything helps...LET'S DO THIS!!!

Replies

• ASH2038602
    ASH2038602 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am also a mother, and got on this path for my son :-)
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm doing this for my family.
  • Ruth4111gut
    Ruth4111gut Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • jlc041979
    jlc041979 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!
  • LouiseLacaze
    LouiseLacaze Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • jms1739
    jms1739 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I have set a goal of 28 miles for the month of August. Although I am not a competitive person, I wouldn't be apposed to the motivation to be accountable for clocking the miles. First and foremost I am doing this for myself, and then my family. I think that is great that you are doing this to be around for your children or child, that is very important.
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I started to get healthy after my daughter turned 1 and I realized if I didn't change my ways, I would miss out on other milestones. My daughter just turned 3 and everyday I am amazed at how much better my life is because I decided to join MFP and to do something.
  • Jened13
    Jened13 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have added all of you. THANK YOU SO MUCH for the support!!!!
  • marylynn85
    marylynn85 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    You can add me, I'm a mother of three daughters.
  • htownsend98
    Options
    Looking for more MFP friends. I am a mother of 3 with my oldest in college. I would love to have MFP friends to help me on this journey. Looking for a good support system.
  • RydersMaMa313
    RydersMaMa313 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for all of the support I can get right now also. Please anyone feel free to add me!
  • EDM05
    EDM05 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this for my son. Feel free to add me.
  • LaLa0373
    Options
    I've been a member for 2 years & I've have not attempt to make friends. I'm learning to be more out going...so I would love to add you. I too have issues with staying motivated so I hope to have help as well in this journey.
  • sharshee
    sharshee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am a 40-something mom and would love some support/motivation as well! Please feel free to add me. On Fitbit as well but not sure how or add! ;)https://www.fitbit.com/user/23BVTW
  • breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request on here and fitbit