I think I have a problem...

Options
I'm watching the weather go through and we should be hit pretty hard by Fay. They say about 8 - 10" of rain.

The first thing I thought wasn't, "Quick! Stock up with foods and get the family to higher ground!" I thought, "Awww crap, how am I going to log my foods when the power goes out???" :huh:

Hurricane_Bg_2.jpg

Replies

• PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I'm watching the weather go through and we should be hit pretty hard by Fay. They say about 8 - 10" of rain.

The first thing I thought wasn't, "Quick! Stock up with foods and get the family to higher ground!" I thought, "Awww crap, how am I going to log my foods when the power goes out???" :huh:

Hurricane_Bg_2.jpg
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    LOL! I would probably be thinking along similar lines. Good luck with the hurricane! I'll pray that your power doesn't go out...lol
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Can you send some of that rain up my way? Everything is brown....

Good luck!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I think it is a tropical storm still. Slowly moving along. Now it it goes into the Gulf, circles back around, we will be in BIG BIG TROUBLE!!! YIKES! :tongue:

I figure with all the *training* I have had here with working out and eating, I have enough experience to make it through a storm. I'll keep to higher ground too, but my food...EEEEK!!! I hope I can do this! :tongue:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

Good luck!

How many inches do you want? I can get out the big Tupperware and send you some. :wink:
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    good luck with the tropical storm ....be safe!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    No......no.....YOU definitely don't have a problem!! Take a looksie at my number of posts!!! I mean, for crying out loud....I need an intervention people! Maybe I should take a break for a week or two!! LOL!!!

I hope you will all be ok and it blows over fast girl!!!
  • MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options

Good luck!

How many inches do you want? I can get out the big Tupperware and send you some. :wink:

hmmmm, maybe send an inch a day for the next 5 days. Wouldn't want it to flood again... :laugh:

be safe today! :flowerforyou:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Tam> u absolutely cannot take a week or two off! nope...no way :noway: lol We'd miss u too much!
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    I know...I totally think most of my posts are to welcome people. I can't let those go!!!
  • GodlessCommunism
    Options
    "The first thing I thought wasn't, "Quick! Stock up with foods and get the family to higher ground!" I thought, "Awww crap, how am I going to log my foods when the power goes out???

That is awesome! I totally relate.
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options

I'm watching the trees shake and the sky is getting darker...EEEEEK!!! I can go a day on my own, right??? Or maybe if I have to a day and a half. :frown:

::breathing:: ::exhale::

EEEEEK!!!! :sad:
  • laurenk182004
    Options
    Sounds scary! Hang in there hun!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Options
    How's the owie?
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    No......no.....YOU definitely don't have a problem!! Take a looksie at my number of posts!!! I mean, for crying out loud....I need an intervention people! Maybe I should take a break for a week or two!! LOL!!!

Don't you dare Tam! I would miss you too much.

PL, Hope it blows over fast for you too.
  • time2wrk
    time2wrk Posts: 773 Member
    Options

Hurricane_Bg_2.jpg

Wasn't there a thread the other day about "You know you're an MFPer when..."? I think this qualifies! :laugh:

Be safe!
  • jlwhelan1
    jlwhelan1 Posts: 664
    Options
    be safe!
  • sophialittle
    sophialittle Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    omg pl, i hope that you and your family stay safe!! and also, yes, i do think that you could make it just fine without mfp for a few days, as hard as it might be lol and also, could i put in an order for a tupperware container too please? i'm with margie, we could really use some. . . wait, we could all take a road trip and bring tupperware containers and bring it back to our on houses! any other mfp'ers up for a road trip!!?!? seriously though, be careful!:flowerforyou:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    How's the owie?

Hey der!!! I am currently icing my owie...Leg up, resting. I didn't go to water aerobics today, nor swimming laps, no biking, no running, no walking except for the grocery store and lunch with friends. I even relinquished my mowing job so I could rest. It is so amazing how hard it is to take a day off from working out now. I used to cringe when I had to go workout! CRAZY! :tongue:

So.........I'm sitting again and reading the boards tonight now that I have finished my papers and filing items. :yawn:
  • PrincessLaundry
    Options
    omg pl, i hope that you and your family stay safe!! and also, yes, i do think that you could make it just fine without mfp for a few days, as hard as it might be lol and also, could i put in an order for a tupperware container too please? i'm with margie, we could really use some. . . wait, we could all take a road trip and bring tupperware containers and bring it back to our on houses! any other mfp'ers up for a road trip!!?!? seriously though, be careful!:flowerforyou:

I think it is going to just be ugly rain and wind. I normally don't worry, but I hate the path this thing is taking. How did Fay manage to hit us all the way up and over? SHEESH!