MFP Friends dissapering

Options
Why are my MFP friends deleting their accounts or not using them? :ohwell:
Where are the friends out there that are serious about becoming healthier?

Replies

• wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    I'm seriousl. :)
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I'm in for good!
  • jackjb2
    jackjb2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    dissapering????????? does that mean they left you??
  • chadya07
    chadya07 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    i pretty much assume this place is where you need to make a steady stream of friends... rather than in one fell swoop.
  • unapologetically_crystal
    Options
    i lose at least 10 a month. people have trouble sticking to it.. i have been here over 2 & 1/2 years. if i became close to the person then i usually send a message asking if everything is okay. sometimes people need to know that someone out there cares. a perfect stranger will even work! they need to know that they matter and that someone believes in them when they cant believe in themselves enough. i have had at least 5 people come back and stick to it since i reached out to them. try it. you might make a difference in someones life.. also, add more people haha.. there are always new people looking for friends =)
  • Rayman79
    Rayman79 Posts: 2,009 Member
    Options
    Yes, they randomly dissaper, just like the letter 'a' from the word dissaper. :laugh: :wink:

On a serious note, I don't even accept many friend requests anymore, but I have a core group on my FL that have been around as long as (or in some cases a lot longer) than me. It's about finding a few good ones, not a million peeps that will last on the site for a few weeks or months.

I have a freakin awesome FL, that are supportive, helpful, knowledgeable, vulgar, inappropriate, snyde, and all-round awesome.