My Zero Day is Upon Me!

Options

Replies

• JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Cheers to you. Amazing accomplishment reaching your goals. I have no "off" switch either sometimes. I understand completely.
  • jbouthiette
    jbouthiette Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Superb job, you look great and are an inspiration to those of us still working towards our goals!

- JB
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Always enjoy reading the success stories!
  • Louise3180
    Louise3180 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    We'll done! I have just joined MFP and it is great to see honest stories like this one - it reminds me that this isn't going to be easy, but is achievable. Thanks!
  • RHSheetz
    RHSheetz Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Keep on getting healthier!
  • Yoshirio
    Yoshirio Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Great job!:flowerforyou:
  • Moses101
    Moses101 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! Inspiring!
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    You look great, wouldn't have never guessed 44 if you hadn't of said it.
    \
  • BolandSouthPark
    BolandSouthPark Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thank you for sharing your inspiring, honest story to your success. Enjoy your 5k tomorrow!
  • GeekMeister
    GeekMeister Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We'll done! I have just joined MFP and it is great to see honest stories like this one - it reminds me that this isn't going to be easy, but is achievable. Thanks!

It can be hard at times, I have have often had to battle myself. There is no single path for everyone, you have to find what works for you and listen carefully to your body. Best of luck in your pursuits and if you give MFP the time it can be very helpful. There are a lot of good people out here facing a common obstacle. You can do it!
  • AnxiousPenman
    AnxiousPenman Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Great job, man! Those are results to be super proud of and definitely inspiring to other folks.
  • angieroo2
    angieroo2 Posts: 973 Member
    Options
    Well done.
  • lanskies
    lanskies Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a hottie!
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Wow, way to go! That is a real inspiration!
  • Lonestar5775
    Lonestar5775 Posts: 740 Member
    Options

It can be hard at times, I have have often had to battle myself. There is no single path for everyone, you have to find what works for you and listen carefully to your body. Best of luck in your pursuits and if you give MFP the time it can be very helpful. There are a lot of good people out here facing a common obstacle. You can do it!

I like what you said about battling yourself, that is what I found it really comes down to. Congratulations on all the hard work, what an amazing accomplishment and outstanding example for your friends and family!
  • joyfuljoy65
    joyfuljoy65 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Congrats :)
  • adaffern
    adaffern Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing and paying forward the inspiration!!
  • usernameMAMA
    usernameMAMA Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    You have very pretty eyes, if men take "pretty" as a compliment:) You did a stellar job, congrats to you!
  • bugaha1
    bugaha1 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Great story! way to go.
  • cookmtn
    cookmtn Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I wanted to mention you look much younger now, too! Congratulations!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!