Replies

• novalh42
    novalh42 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I love your story!! Very inspiring!
  • Wookinpanub
    Wookinpanub Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! You remind me a lot of myself. I am almost 43 and was super skinny until my late 20s then ballooned up to 255 - almost 100 lbs since age 18. I would eat everything is site. I had some minor health issues and very bad self esteem.

How tall are you? I am 6-3 and my goal is 195.
  • Bloomboom
    Bloomboom Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your progress! I think your story is much more common than unusual. Your story is inspirational.
  • AHealthyMe1lbAtATime
    AHealthyMe1lbAtATime Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Awesome job! :)
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    WOW...amazing transformation!! Congratulations and good luck at your 5K tomorrow!
  • dimple_gal
    dimple_gal Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Congratulations and thank you for sharing your inspirational journey! We all need to be reminded that you got to have the mental determination to have the physical outcome!
  • amielou42
    amielou42 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Wow, really awesome.

I also have that "double take" thing sometimes in the mirror.... "who is that" I ask sometimes in photos!!! Maybe it will take us a while to get used to our new bodies, but I am sure glad (as you probably are) to be on the other side of it all.

You've done an amazing job!!! Congratulations, you look fantastic. I bet you feel it too :-)
  • aNewYear123
    aNewYear123 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Wow, great job! Good luck on your 5K.
  • MomforNoah
    Options
    You look amazing !
  • sflohr
    sflohr Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    How terrific you look! I am stunned at the transformation. You are very inspiring!!!
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful!!
  • becca473
    becca473 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Your story is great. Congrats!
  • branbuds
    branbuds Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspirational story! I love reading the success stories on mfp - they keep me motivated. Congrats on your success!
  • pleasurelittletreasure
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your story. I can see you have worked very hard and it shows! I also had the skinny-until-late-20s fun and the realization that I just can't eat like a kid anymore. Thank goodness for personal pizzas or I would never get to have any pizza at all since I also have a similar problem with controlling eating just a bit of what I like instead of the whole thing! Pepperidge Farms Coconut Cake no longer comes into my home. :sad: But I think it's important to realize these things about ourselves. Then we can focus on the things that makes us feel good about our choices. You seem to have mastered it! :drinker:
  • christhenix
    christhenix Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Well done mate. :drinker:
  • Klunker79
    Options
    Congrats! I am just starting my journey into weight loss and your story is a great inspiration. Thanks for sharing!
  • JoyoftheRedeemed
    JoyoftheRedeemed Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    So proud of you! Thank you for this encouraging post.
  • valkaree
    valkaree Posts: 519
    Options
    Awesome man, congrats! Thanks for the honesty and inspiration
  • RRB2000
    RRB2000 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Excellent job..thanks so much for sharing your story, and whenever I have a setback, like the rather long one I've been on, it helps to know I'm not the only one out there that struggles. You look amazing and are truly an inspiration!
  • JennyToy
    JennyToy Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing your inspiring story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!