I have gained all but 9 of the 50 pounds I lost NEED FRIENDS

Options
I have gained all but 9 of the 50 pounds I lost NEED FRIENDS for support please!
Help me stay motivated as I have moved and none of my motivating factors are around me anymore =(

Replies

• Tigg_
    Tigg_ Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I'll add you now :) I've been there before, it really sucks but am working on losing the weight again so hopefully we can support each other!

x
  • allisonlayne10
    Options
    Every little bit of motivation helps!
  • afk1
    afk1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I have been there so many times myself.....am glad to offer whatever support I can to you......everyone needs support no matter what cause we all have the bad days ...........I'm willing to add you on as well..........:smile:
  • zoeesgma
    Options
    Hi, I have also starting gaining some of my weight back and was getting very discouraged. I like most of you have put in too much work to gain this back. I started last week to start exercising again, eating better and drinking lots of water. We can do this together!
  • Lisa4862
    Lisa4862 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I will add you also. I am in the same boat, I had lost 40 lbs last year then met a wonderful man who loves to eat all time...I have gained back all but 5...hang in there, we did this once we can surely do it again!
    :smile: