Body beast

Options
Good Morning All,
I am starting Body Beast on Monday August 18th. I would love others to join me. Anyone interested??

Replies

• cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Started this week but will follow along!
  • AmyLRed
    AmyLRed Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I am starting the 17th or 18th!! :)
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Good Morning All,
    I am starting Body Beast on Monday August 18th. I would love others to join me. Anyone interested??

I am in my final three weeks, but will continue to use it for maintenance.

mike
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Too slow, too boring, and the main trainer annoys me.
    Enjoy.
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    The ones who have done Body Beast already, how do you like it? How have your results been?
  • Butrovich
    Options
    The ones who have done Body Beast already, how do you like it? How have your results been?

I really enjoy weight lifting, so this has been my favorite Beachbody DVD series. That being said, Sagi Kalev is the most annoying trainer on any Beachbody DVD series. He doesn't shut up.....EVER!

I watched each DVD at least once to get an idea how to do each exercise. When I felt comfortable with the form, I would either work out with the DVD (sound off) and my own music, or simply use the workout sheets and go at my own pace.

During the first nine weeks I gained ten pounds, but my body fat stayed relatively constant. I am now in the final stage of the program when cardio is added back and the goal is to lose the body fat without losing any muscle mass gained.

Once I am finished, I will most likely use Body Beast and running to maintain.
  • orville54
    orville54 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I did it last year and will be doing it again after I get done with P90X2 this September. I love straight weightlifting so I really loved this program. I could really see the results in my chest and triceps. Sagi can get annoying but I'm usually to focused on lifting to worry about what he is rambling on about.
  • dorothytd
    dorothytd Posts: 1,138 Member
    Options
    I am finishing up week 2 and really like it so far. It is a great alternative if you want to lift, but can't get to the gym.
  • savlov30
    savlov30 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    How many of you have used the app at a gym?
  • Butrovich
    Options
    How many of you have used the app at a gym?

I don't use the app at the gym. I simply print out a workout sheet and take it with me whenever I am away from my home gym.
  • theonlygreenlantern
    Options
    I am in week 2 this week. I'll be glad to follow along with those of you who are doing the program. So far, I'm loving it.
  • calmblue
    Options
    I Love Body Beast. Finally, a decent weight training program I can follow at home with just dumbbells and a bench. I am now on the bulk stage of lean beast. I found the cardio section wasn't really doing it for me so I am doing T-25 Beta as well as Body Beast and it is the perfect combination for my endomorph body type to build and maintain muscle while shedding fat.