"Friend Me, I'm Ready to do this, are you?!"

Options
Hi, My goal was to lose 50 pounds by the time I turned 50 which I did. There has been a lot going on in my life and I have noticed I've gained a few pounds back over the last 6 months and wasn't eating or working out like I had been. I need support to get back on track before the pounds keep piling on. I worked hard to get the weight off and was so dedicated and I need a boost of encouragement. Thanks

Replies

• dandelionwish31
    dandelionwish31 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I need the encouragement too. I lost 40 pounds in 2012 and was so proud of myself. I then had brain surgery that left me in rehab, paralysed and learning how to walk again etc thru the recovery i gained all the weight back because I couldnt do much physically and had to eat what loving and helpful people gave me hahaha So I gained it all back.... I am SO ready to lose it again and keep it off. I was so happy in my skin ... even if my weight loss only lasted less than a year hahaha
  • charleabrown
    Options
    Glad you posted this even though we are already friends! It's always good to have more support :)
  • RedHeadHotMama
    RedHeadHotMama Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Would love to be your friend. I also gained weight but mine was due to stress and inlaws from hell. I had lost 80lbs and because they need to control everything and take over my husbands life and we blocked them at every turn my life was actually a living hell for awhile. I gained 70lbs back and have finally managed to keep going on my diet. Anyone who likes may add me also. I lost alot of friends when I was going through what I did and am eager to get going again.
  • karenfess
    karenfess Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Im not sure how to do this though. I've tracked food on and off for a long time and would love to give and recieve support from others. How do I "friend" you?
  • jenlei7231
    jenlei7231 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, everyone could use the extra support!
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Im not sure how to do this though. I've tracked food on and off for a long time and would love to give and recieve support from others. How do I "friend" you?

click on their profile and choose add friend.
  • karenfess
    karenfess Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I figured it out. I should have tried before I posted that, it was easy:)
  • JenD1066
    JenD1066 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain- whenever I quit logging (or start using the treadmill as a clothesline) the weight creeps back!
    Sending a friend request.
  • redromad275
    redromad275 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Add me......