Hey, looking for friends over 50

Options
Nice to meet you, I am 59 and on my way to the best part of my life. I am going to be health and enjoy an active life. Right now I have about 40 to 50lbs to get rid of . I will do it. If you are active and want to get off that couch join me we can do it together.

Replies

• EerieMills
    EerieMills Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm 55 years old and looking to loose about 80lbs. My sister is 54 years old and looking to loose about 160lbs. or so; we have tried WW and other diets of course. We have lost and gained back of course. My physician suggested this program and counting calories. She says when you get down to it the whole process of loosing weight is calories in calories out so that is what I'm trying to do.
  • ZBuffBod
    ZBuffBod Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    HI! I'm 52 and have about 30 lbs left to lose. I started using MFP in June and am loving it so far. We can do this.
  • Connie7355
    Connie7355 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Connie and I'm 58. I have lost 11 1/2 pounds and have at least another 50 to go. I love this site! It's very supportive and really helps you lose weight! Sure does get harder after you hit 50 though, doesn't it? We can do it!
  • JulieFinn
    JulieFinn Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    PLEASE add me? ! ? ! ?
  • Jeneba
    Jeneba Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Going to be 58 in October. Have 4 beastly little obnoxious pounds to lose.... GRRRRRRRRR!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    add me if you like :smile:
    I just turned 50 and am going to lose 50 to 60 lbs.
  • BrotherBill913
    BrotherBill913 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Glad to see this post, anyone who POSTS can feel free to add, me.. I'm 49 and feeling fine :)
  • pixi4
    pixi4 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello everyone ,i am An, 50 yrs old on an ivf journey abroad and egg donation getting married nxt yr , need to lose weight lol , 28lbs , to make sure am super healthy, trying to eat healthy and eating ok and go to yoga , only size 12-14 but weigh 12.4 don't understand how can be a regular dress size but be 2 stone over weight. Well the joy begins and no doubt the hard hard work , Feel free to add me wld love to chat . This is a fab site .
  • logicalroger
    logicalroger Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    will be 65 in September, i am a convert from lose it, losts 75 lbs and am trying to keep it off. That almost as hard as losing it, because when you losing you see thing change (normally for the better, but not always) , but now if everything is going right nothing changes.

So i can always use the support, feel free to add me.
  • dedflwrs
    dedflwrs Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am 52 years old. Lost 22 lbs since February 2. Looking to put back 2 but terrified at the same time. Trying to stay healthy and very active.
  • CindyMarcuzAdams
    CindyMarcuzAdams Posts: 4,006 Member
    Options
    Hey all, Cindy here @52. Active user, 1200 cal open diary. Anyone can add me.

Cheers
  • cflec1
    cflec1 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hi 53 here. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • littlefoot612
    littlefoot612 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 56 and have lost the first 25 lbs of my long journey (only 115 to go). I log in every day and am an avid tracker/weigher/measurer. I'm in Canada and I'm also mom to a young teen. Feel free to add me.
  • ElizabethIrish
    ElizabethIrish Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am 47 but does it count that I FEEL over 50?? LOL please add me! Looking for dedicated loggers with open diary type friends :)
  • mefitforlife9
    mefitforlife9 Posts: 1,741 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, 53 here, love MFP - began weightloss journey/life style change about 2 years or so ago, currently have lost 87 lbs, working on about 50 or so more - taking grandchilden to Disney at the end of Oct and want to be even healthier then.

"I got this"
  • hearthwood
    hearthwood Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    I am a couple of years older, am active, healthy and 5 pounds from goal. I keep my diary open, so feel free to add me as a friend.
  • clensor1955
    clensor1955 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am 58, Please feel free to add me.
  • zoeesgma
    Options
    Hi, I'm 51 and trying to get in better shape. I lost 52 pounds last year and have started to gain some back. Please add me as your friend and hopefully we'll lose together.
  • blytheandbonnie
    blytheandbonnie Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    51, here. I've been on MFP for quite a long time. I lost 52lbs, but have regained much of it. I'm rededicating myself to this. I have about 75lbs to lose. I could always use some more motivation and encouragement. Anyone can add me. :)
  • Jannalicious
    Jannalicious Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I just celebrated my 53rd birthday! Been on MFP for almost 2 yrs. My weight loss has stalled and could always use anew friend. Who knows, supporting one another may just help get things moving in the right direction. Add me if you like!