What will be your reward?

Replies

• WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,046 Member
    Belly button piecing! and new clothes of course..
  • SMarie10
    SMarie10 Posts: 956 Member
    A new Kilt.
    If you get this reward, you need to post a picture of yourself in it - for sure!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    A new Kilt.
    If you get this reward, you need to post a picture of yourself in it - for sure!
    Oh, hell yeah! :tongue:

Down with pants! Up with kilts!
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    My husband is taking me on a cruise to the carribean for a week on the allure! New clothes, a bathing suit (I have not owned in over 10 years) and maybe a lifestyle lift ? Just kidding about the lift!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Belly button piecing! and new clothes of course..

Remember they take 4-6 months to heal, so don't get it right before swimming season. I got mine in November, just to be sure it'd be fine for lounging in the pool in the summer. And getting coated in mud at the Warrior Dash. :devil:
  • erinjoy002
    erinjoy002 Posts: 55 Member
    A trip to the beach where i don't have to hide under coverups and there will be LOTS of photos taken :)
  • margie_77
    margie_77 Posts: 693 Member
    New clothes.. I've been wearing my baggy ones so far :)
  • alitarose
    alitarose Posts: 103 Member
    I love this thread. I'm a clothes freak but I don't look look like it now with over 50 pounds to lose. I've lost 15 pounds so far and I've actually had fun "shopping" in my own closet. Found a couple nice pants I'd forgotten all about. I'm almost back into my size 14 clothes and I have a lot of them. So I'll be set for awhile. But.. I spent two months in Europe this Spring and fell in love with the clothes there. When I'm down to my goal weight we are heading back and I'll buy most of my clothes in Florence or Rome.
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    A really expensive new suit. Then I will burn the cheap one I bought when I was fat. :bigsmile:

My reward to myself when I hit my half-way point was a new watch (€400 worth of a watch). I never owned a watch worth more than €30 before.
  • redhotsmacker
    redhotsmacker Posts: 227 Member
    I've got my eye on a little black dress and some high calf boots online!!! I'm gonna be rockin that outfit to dinner and a night out!!!!
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    I haven't really thought of the final goal but I only have 8 pounds to my half way goal as of today. I am going to get my hair cut. Not just a normal cut though! I have long hair and have always had long hair with out any bangs. I am going to get it cut about shoulder length, layers with some bangs (I haven't had any since 6th grade, I think).
  • A mini skirt -which I haven't worn since I was 17 or 18. And shorts in the summer!!! No more capri's or rolled up jeans. My legs will be hanging out! lol

And, of course, gorgeous wedding photos. I told my fiance we aren't getting married until I hit my goal weight :)
  • While good health in and of itself is a reward, I usually buy myself fitness related items (new sports bras, etc) and modification related things (planning tattoos, piercings, brandings, etc) when I reach certain goals.
  • addman72
    addman72 Posts: 220
    I havent got anything special in mind , I would like a tatt ( missus doesnt like them though.... boo ) but I also want a tatt when the Canberra Raiders win the comp this year. that will happen in October , it will happen.

Clothes arent a reward to me because thats gonna have to happen anyway, otherwise I will look like a 18 year old hip hop dude with his pants half way down his a**.

What I want to do when Im at my goal and healthy is either take martial arts back up or play soccer again for the 1st time in 15 years.
  • jmyjo
    jmyjo Posts: 1
    Me and one of my best friends (also on mfp) are taking a 5 day trip to Houston (we're from AR) and we're going to buy new clothes and have a good time. We're so excited. The trip is planned for April. We both just started our weight loss programs last week.

SW: 201.6
    CW: 192
    GW: 150 (for now)
    Ht: 5'8"
  • LJ0125
    LJ0125 Posts: 89
    I remember a reward I decided on a couple of attempts ago:
    When I get to my goal range (not sure what the weight will be until I get there, I'm guessing 180ish, just beause the BMI chart says that's healthy), I'm going sky diving. Something I've always wanted to do, but the weight limit (at least at all the places I've looked) is 250.

Only one caveat....when I set up that reward, I was just a bachelor with no attachments. Now I'm married with a kid, so sky diving might not be a decision I can make by myself. :)

Go for it!!! It is amazing!
  • julluv
    julluv Posts: 27
    I've honestly thought about slipping into my wedding dress (from 7yrs ago!) and wearing it for a "trash the dress" photo session. Not really sure why that entered my mind a few weeks ago, but I think it could be kinda fun! Otherwise, feeling skinny, wearing a bikini and getting some new clothes will be all the reward I need. Oh and maybe a vacation to go with that bikini!!

Oh my God I LOVE this idea!!!!!!! I had to google what you said cause I had never heard of it but now Im so excited I cant take it!!!! I still have to lose the baby weight (28lbs) but what a great idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • shardown
    shardown Posts: 258 Member
    More pretty dresses! And shoes :D
  • Kristina0202
    Kristina0202 Posts: 188 Member
    I will probably spend every dime I have on new clothes and shoes that I've always wanted to wear, but have never been skinny enough to be able to.
  • txmomma0889
    txmomma0889 Posts: 179 Member
    Mine is a new wardrobe and a small tatoo like a word that will remind me of my weight loss that is my main ones.. and to shop in victoria secret for the first time
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!