Anyone else from Oregon

Options
Hi,
Looking to find some friends in Oregon. Maybe a group that would want to actually get together in person once in a while to enhance the online support. Just a thought, let me know if you are interested. I always do so much better when I'm accountable to people I really know.

Be well friends ~
Kristin

Replies

• rageginger
    rageginger Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm from Oregon! Though, I rarely have time to get together with anyone, so I can't speak to that. But I'd love to have another PNW friend on here :)
  • VitaminAmy
    VitaminAmy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm in Oregon :) Be fun to have more friends in the area.
  • pdxtcd
    pdxtcd Posts: 5
    Options
    I live in the Portland area. I'm always open to new friends. Might be fun to trade some ideas about places to take hikes and walks. Hope you're feeling well on your fitness journey!
  • VitaminAmy
    VitaminAmy Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Any others out there? :)
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    Portland, Oregon here.
  • techgal128
    techgal128 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I was born in Oregon. I sure miss it.
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    I just went to Portland this weekend on vacation!!! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!
  • JulieGirl58
    JulieGirl58 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I was born and raised in Hillsboro, Oregon and lived there 36 years. I miss the ocean the most. I've been in Salt Lake City now for 23 years and the high desert has its own kind of beauty. But no place is as beautiful as the Willamette Valley. I try to fly home as often as possible. My sister lives on Hayden Island so I have an excuse to visit often. We still have family reunions at Cannon Beach. Good luck finding supportive friends.
  • panda_butt
    panda_butt Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm in Portland :D
  • nikinikimaki
    nikinikimaki Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm in Hillsboro :-)
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Lake O here!
  • Kittysaurusrex13
    Kittysaurusrex13 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm in Oregon and it sounds like shine of you are near me. Clackamas County here.
  • iggyboo93
    iggyboo93 Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Corvallis.
  • Kate_Bot
    Kate_Bot Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in Oregon, and would also like to meet some folks who are working on becoming healthier.
  • Kate_Bot
    Kate_Bot Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    As a suggestion for a first get-together, there is a free Zumba class next Monday night at 7 PM at Dance Fit Oregon inside of the Cedar Hills Mall in Beaverton, Oregon. Anyone interested in having an accountability check-in there?
  • patnguyen34
    patnguyen34 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I live in Sunny San Diego, but I grew up and graduated from Beaverton. Had to trade liquid sunshine for the real thing.

But I do love my DUCKS!!!!
  • TyphonRex
    TyphonRex Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Been chilling in PDX for seven years now. Love a lot about living in the Pacific Northwest.

Feel free to friend me, you guys; leave me a message that you're in Oregon.
  • patnguyen34
    patnguyen34 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Checking in from Corvallis.

Go Ducks! ha ha
  • nikinikimaki
    nikinikimaki Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Sent out some friend requests :-)

Kate_bot, sorry I couldn't make it to Zumba. We're slammed until the 6th but I'd love to do something like that some time soon.

It sounded really fun.
  • deana727
    deana727 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Ok not technically Oregonian, but I workout at the 205 and Hollywood 24hr pretty frequently. I'm in Vancouver :)