Help Wanted. Help Needed!

I'm quickly approaching 40! Over the past five years, I have gained over 100 lbs. I can't remember the point where I just gave up on my health. I used to workout religiously and paid close attention to what I ate, even when I made bad food choices.
Now, I'm at the point where I need to lose close to 150 lbs. :sad: I know it'll be hard, but it's attainable. I need support.
~Ren

Replies

• You GOT this girl! :)
  • FireStorm1972
    FireStorm1972 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Add me if you like , I log daily. I'm looking at loosing 100+ lbs and about 20+lbs to go. You can do it !!!
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    You can do this! Add me and I'll be there for you!!!
  • Hello All! I am not to this just started tracking my goals and daily weight progress. I am looking for motivational friends to help me in y progress.. I am 32 years old and looking for some friends that I can help motivate also!!! Add me!!
  • MORen98
    MORen98 Posts: 4 Member
    Thanks!
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Hi ! We're all here for the same thing support and encouragement...add me.:flowerforyou:
  • layla_luvyah
    layla_luvyah Posts: 107 Member
    Hi ! We're all here for the same thing support and encouragement...add me.

Bridgettmarie ....Please free to add me also:flowerforyou:
  • we got this Ren!!!
  • ThorMuscleGirl
    ThorMuscleGirl Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in the same boat Ren! I'm 37 and have 100 pounds to lose! I'm going to add you as a friend. We got this!
  • selmaphilbrick
    selmaphilbrick Posts: 9 Member
    Little changes add up to big transformations!! We got your back ;)
  • Luckee_me
    Luckee_me Posts: 1,426 Member
    You can do this.
    Just don't quit and do the best you can everyday. Somedays you will rock it and somedays not so much.
    Just be nice to yourself when you slip up and keep going.
    Good luck to you b