Need to do this.

Options
This spring I found this site and made the time and effort to lose weight. It was hard, but I logged and worked out and kept busy. Then for the past few months I stopped logging in and found it hard to exercise. I spend a lot of time alone and tend to be lazy and snack. Well to be honest eat all day long. I wake up thinking about food and go to bed thinking about what I will eat tomorrow. It depresses me that I let my motivation fall away and I stopped exercising and logging my food. I am very good at saying I will get back on the treadmill tomorrow. Sitting here feeling sorry for myself, which just makes me feel worse. I totally understand what it takes to lose the weight, I get it. But finding no reason to do it.

Replies

• tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    It has to be for you and you have to want it bad enough. This is going to be a way of life so you have to be sure your eating in a way that you are happy with. Good Luck and dig deep, find your inner healthy self.
  • ae92jay
    ae92jay Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    At some point in time, you will feel mentally, emotionally, that enough is enough. You won't take it anymore.
    Once you get to that level! That is when change will start to happen.

For me this started a 2 days ago. I was getting sick of the way I looked, my pants getting to tight. I decided to join this community and here I am.

My goal for the long term is to provide support, inspiration, and motivation to the myfitnesspal community.
  • tlicttbh
    tlicttbh Posts: 89
    Options
    I just joined an MFP group called "3 Things in August". Each person sets 3 goals. For example,
    1. Don't overeat.
    2. Exercise 3 times a week.
    3. Read 20 minutes a day.

Each day, each person reports on how they are doing. This accountability is helping me.
  • MuaBeauty
    Options
    Hi ladies, I'm new to this forum but I wanted to share my weight loss & the fact that we are not alone lol. Be sure to check out my facebook page and learn more about learning more about a easier, healthier way to lose the weight, get healthy and keep or gain the bottom lol! https://www.facebook.com/malekia.chandler I work out with a trainer that offers great online workouts & meal plan which is how I have lost the weight, yet I'm toning at the same time. Let me know if you want to know more. Have a great week!