Starting over for good!

Options
I hate starting over...again!
Hi everyone!

I have been successfully able to lose from 40-80-127 1/2 pounds , only to gain it all back. I have never been able to keep the weight off.
I am joining this crew on a new personal challenge, to change my life 4-ever, for the health of it. At 43, and having just lost my father, I am able to see in a new clear light how precious life is! Yeah!

So here I go, I am giving it my all. Conscientious, decisive and determined! Supporting each other along the way will enable new insights and encouragement.

Good Luck everyone!

Jo

Replies

• Joselem
    Joselem Posts: 50
    Options
    I hate starting over...again!
    Hi everyone!

I have been successfully able to lose from 40-80-127 1/2 pounds , only to gain it all back. I have never been able to keep the weight off.
    I am joining this crew on a new personal challenge, to change my life 4-ever, for the health of it. At 43, and having just lost my father, I am able to see in a new clear light how precious life is! Yeah!

So here I go, I am giving it my all. Conscientious, decisive and determined! Supporting each other along the way will enable new insights and encouragement.

Good Luck everyone!

Jo
  • Dani78
    Dani78 Posts: 6
    Options
    I too am starting over for the last time, and could use the support as well !! Good luck !!

51730.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • Joselem
    Options
    Thank You! Here goes!:explode:
  • soup78
    soup78 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome :flowerforyou:

This site as wonderful tools to help aid in your journey. Everyone is helpful, supportive, and full of advice. I wish you success!
  • lmdeluca
    lmdeluca Posts: 21
    Options
    Welcome to both of you. This site is great! It's easy helpful and you get lots of knowledge and support.:glasses:
  • nichols
    nichols Posts: 240
    Options
    youve come to the rite place for sure. the support and people here are some of the best the world has to offer. best of luck reaching your goals.
  • Mishy
    Mishy Posts: 1,551 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Glad you're here. I'm new too, and this community has been awesome!
  • skinnyjweb
    Options
    This is the best place to be for starting over. It is an amazing tool that really helps you understand how much you have been eating and get control over it. The people are really great too!
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you!!!!!:flowerforyou:
    WELCOME!
  • Joselem
    Options
    Thanks Mishy and everyone!:flowerforyou:
  • debdew
    debdew Posts: 5
    Options
    I'm 43 too! Yes, I'll try and support you along the journey. Let's do this!
  • Joselem
    Options
    Yeah Woooo hoooooooooooo:bigsmile: