T25 - It's about time!

Options
Hello my name is Marylou,
Is there anyone who has just started T25 or about to start T25 say on Monday, Aug 4th. I just received mine in the mail and would love to connect with anyone also doing it.

Thanks!!!
ML

Replies

• nelramly
    nelramly Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi Marylou,
    I was about to start t25. I'd love someone to help keep me on track. :-)
  • Stiang
    Stiang Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You don't have to wait until Monday. My start day was a Tuesday so I could put my rest day on Sunday. I just have to be careful about looking at the calendar and try not to think that Tuesday is Wednesday all day long.
  • mbadillo34
    Options
    This is great, what day are you starting exactly? We can start today or Monday.
  • mbadillo34
    Options
    Thank you for that. I'm so excited about doing this and I don't really want to wait until Monday. But either way, it's going to be good for me. How far into the program are you?
  • pkimmel
    pkimmel Posts: 5
    Options
    I started to today! Lets keep each other accountable!!
  • kbreen5
    kbreen5 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've just completed my third workout (started on monday) and i'm really enjoying the challenge so far and the best part is that it's only 25 minutes, i've got time for that!
  • jeremywm1977
    jeremywm1977 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    T25 is part of my rotation, and one of my favorites.......feel free to add me if you wish.
  • stamfordjules
    stamfordjules Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started T25 on Monday 4th! Might have to switch days up at a later date as I run and need it to fit with my training schedule.
  • littlemegzz
    littlemegzz Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    I started last Monday too. Day 4 - my muscles are really feeling it.
  • courtneyswonke0218
    courtneyswonke0218 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I started on Monday as well and I am loving it!!!