Hello :)

Options
Hi everybody im Mia, im 30 yo 5'2" . All my life i was the sporty type , i have done more than 10 years of horse riding and kickboxing. So i used to be really fit and felt good about my self. Before 3 years i got married and i got pregnant. During the pregnancy i manage to gain about 75 lbs .I started using MFP last November just so i can monitor my weight loss and food intake. At that point i weighted 222 lbs .So far and only through healthy eating i manage to lose about 22lbs and that is 1/4 from my target completed. Now i started seeing a dietologist and im hoping for some faster results. Decided to introduce my self cause i know doing this with other people will help me maintain a good mood and most of all will help me to not give it up again. This time i WILL get my body back. Cheers to all :):smile::flowerforyou:

Replies

• mlima14
    mlima14 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hi, added you. :smile:
  • jojokmack
    jojokmack Posts: 117
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I love having new people as friends :)
    (That goes for everyone else here :) )
  • Nojoke81
    Nojoke81 Posts: 131
    Options
    Happy to motivate, feel free to add
  • Itslozzamate
    Options
    Hey :)

Feel free to add me :)
  • YF92
    YF92 Posts: 2,893 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You can do it
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Add me if you are looking for an active friend!
  • buffalospiritdancer1
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you like, and welcome to MFP! (Anyone who wants is always welcome to add.. :)
  • CherryIceGlitter
    Options
    Hi! I am also 5'2 with a young son (18 months old almost) I get married next April and need some MFP friends to give me a kick up the bum! I am from Nottingham, UK and 28 years old... this is starting to sound like a dating add lol!

ADD ME :D xxx
  • broadwaylover14
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me!
  • sjserna
    sjserna Posts: 48
    Options
    Hey . feel free to add
  • MiaKempBrown
    Options
    hahahahaa im from UK also ! Berkshire here ! :) nice to find you
  • MiaKempBrown
    Options
    Thank you all nice people for your nice welcome and friend requests !! Nice to find you all! !!