Start Insanity again or something else?

Options
Sooo I did Insanity a couple of years ago and I loved it. Recently (last December) I joined a Crossfit gym and I love it but I started with a different company in March and with my new schedule I've only been 2 times since March. And of course I'm paying monthly for it because I signed a year long contract/membership. Oh well... That's not the main point here. I do have a gym that I go to on my lunch breaks but I usually go there to "relax" aka elliptical/cycle... Just something I can do without thinking is the goal. I was thinking about starting insanity again unless people can suggest some other equal to or better programs? Btw, I did T25 and hated it. I also did Turbojam and loved it but didn't get the results I was seeking... Nothing like Insanity results.

Thanks!!

Replies

• joansjourney
    joansjourney Posts: 110
    Options
    I thought me and my hubby were the only ones who hated T25 lol. I say go for it with Insanity, it makes you feel so accomplished! When I recover it's probably what I'm going to do to whip me in shape.
  • looseseal
    looseseal Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    FitnessBlender.com

Fantastic workouts, do on your own time, get in/get out/get done/get results.
  • just35lbstogo
    just35lbstogo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Lol you definitely weren't. I thought everyone else that liked it must have been crazy. I would much rather do one insanity workout than one T25.

You are definitely right about feeling accomplished after it (even just one workout). There's something about feeling completely dead after those workouts that make me feel so alive. LOL
    I thought me and my hubby were the only ones who hated T25 lol. I say go for it with Insanity, it makes you feel so accomplished! When I recover it's probably what I'm going to do to whip me in shape.
  • just35lbstogo
    just35lbstogo Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this! I will definitely look into it but I really like the accountability of having a program and the feeling of finishing it. It's what really helps me to keep going when I can keep making of days on the calendar. A 60-70 day program is pretty good for me because I don't get burnt out (unless I hate the workouts) and each day is significantly closer to the end of the program/goal.
    FitnessBlender.com

Fantastic workouts, do on your own time, get in/get out/get done/get results.
  • penwah89
    penwah89 Posts: 13
    Options
    Btw, I did T25 and hated it. I also did Turbojam and loved it but didn't get the results I was seeking... Nothing like Insanity results.

Thanks!!

Just curious, what is bad about T25? Was thinking of looking into it after insanity so now I'm curious?!