My intro

Options
Hi, my name is Jessica and I'm new to the site. I've been wanting to lose weight for several years now but just haven't done anything about it. I'm determined now. Reading about others success stories have been so inspiring.
I'm very shy but I thought I'd introduce myself. So, hi! :)

Replies

• darla48
    darla48 Posts: 25
    Options
    Hello and Welcome!!!
  • MrsKGV
    MrsKGV Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi! I am fairly new to the site too! I found it actually on Christmas Eve on our way to breakfast entered my data and didn't come back regularly until about a week or so ago. I like you am determined to do it right this time and keep the weight off! It's time to do better and dig deeper!!

Best!
    Kenya:smile:
  • SkinnyLynnie
    Options
    Hi Jessica, welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it. Plenty of fun here, lots of things look at and interesting posts to read. If you have any questions there is always someone willing to give you time and attention. Hope you list your foods, it will help a lot. Hugs!
  • shirley_1984
    Options
    Hello to you as well.... Best of luck in your journeys.... And try to remember that what you didn't do in the past has NOTHING to do with what you plan to do in the future.... You can do this you just have to believe in yourself and know that MFP is here for you, it is great for support and encouragement...
    Good Luck Jessica!!!
  • MelanieP_TX
    MelanieP_TX Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    welcome!!! Good Luck!
  • galliey64
    Options
    Welcome to this page. It keeps me accountable to myself. I love trying to keep on track and posting my thoughts.
    Do you best and stay healthly doing it all. I have been at a stand still for a while but I do exercise regularing and my blood test all came back better than ever.
  • joanie775
    joanie775 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is joanie i just started 3 days ago I just wanted to say welcome and good luck in your goal of lossing weight, :flowerforyou:
  • jesst8800
    Options
    Thank you everyone! :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • witchiwynne
    Options
    I'm Wendy, I'm a mother of 2 girls and grandmother to 2 girls. My daughter introduced me to this site with hopes that we will support each other in getting fit. We plan a summer vacation on the beach and I don't want to look like a beached whale.
  • molina76853
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I find it very motivating reading all the success stories! Keeps me focused and encouraged!
  • SkinnyLynnie
    Options
    Once you get out on the beach for that vacation of yours you will be so happy!